Tropical drinks pair perfectly with a day at the pool or beach. And the main ingredient for most any of them is, naturally, rum. Whether you’re a dedicated Cuba Libre (rum and coke) fan or someone who prefers exotic mixes like zombies or blue Hawaiis, today is the perfect excuse to break out those paper umbrellas you have stashed under your bar. Or how about simply mixing it with water for a pirate-like grog? Think of it this way: You can start practicing for Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept. 19) with ease.
About The Author
Shadowbox Cellars Features Potato Chip Wine Pairing Experience, Parklet Seating and Ready-to-Drink Wines
October 27, 2020
October 6, 2020
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Ron Carúpano, World-Renowned Family-Owned Venezuelan Rum, Takes the U.S. Marketposted on October 27, 2020
- Apothic Wines and Sarah Michelle Gellar Partner to Create an “Evening of Intrigue” Ahead…In Marketing, Wine, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Vermont Brand Runamok Maple Expands Product Collection with Launch of Maple Cocktail Syrups and Bitt…In Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Shadowbox Cellars Features Potato Chip Wine Pairing Experience, Parklet Seating and Ready-to-Drink W…In Hospitality, Industry Update, Wine, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Joseph A. Magnus & Co. Announces Plans to Relocate Operations from Washington, D.C. to Holland,…In Industry Update, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- California Brandy House, the First Tasting Space Dedicated to Luxury California Brandy, Set to Open …In Distribution, Hospitality, Marketing, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases