Happy India Pale Ale (IPA) Day! We’ve found a way to safely celebrate this year. True Respite Brewery’s Brendan and Bailey O’Leary have created an online ordering platform for delivery and/or curbside pickup. Free to breweries, wineries, and distilleries across the United States, it’s appropriately called biermi (“beer me”). Users can simply visit biermi.com, type in their address, and a list of local producers will appear, where users can order directly for pickup or delivery. The platform launched in response to the pandemic in March, and has since surpassed $2.7 million in sales across 30 states. Cheers to a safe and happy day!
About The Author
April 15, 2019
September 17, 2018
December 2, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
The Sirens of Summer Spirits: Sonoma and Napa County Women Making Wavesposted on September 17, 2020
Sustainability in Action: The Many Ways Producers Are Going Greenposted on September 9, 2020
Round and Round: Barrel brokers provide variety for producers looking to season their concoctions through aging.posted on September 14, 2020
September 3: International Cabernet Sauvignon Dayposted on September 2, 2020
- Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceIn Competition, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Industry Briefs, Cannabis, Press Releases
- Montavilla Brew Works cans several established brands, including a Fresh Hop IPA and a second cannin…In Packaging, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Coin Toss Brewing Hosts 2nd Annual Fresh Hop ShowcaseIn Beer, Event, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- LUCAS BOLS BRINGS PREMIERE NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRT, DAMRAK VIRGIN 0.0, TO THE UNITED STATESIn Distribution, Uncategorized, Product Release, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Beer Industry Teams Up to Fight Childhood Cancer with Brewing Funds the Cure 2020In Industry Update, Beer, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases