Welcome to the second annual Spirited magazine Readers Poll results. In January, we placed a...Read More
Author: Alexandra Russell
Let’s Hear It for Ohio: The Buckeye State is the sixth largest wine producing state in the United States.
There’s a whole lot to love about Ohio wine, and judges tend to agree. At the January 2020 San...Read More
Following an independent study by PricewaterhouseCoopers, cork producer Amorim has confirmed that its Neutrocork bottle-stopper has a negative carbon footprint. Calculated using a life cycle approach, which considers all aspects...Read More
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
2020 Best Barrels/Cooperage: Independent Stave Company (ISC)posted on July 1, 2020
Spirited 2020 Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2020
2020 Best Insurance Company: George Petersen Insurance Agencyposted on July 1, 2020
Blue Shark Vodka Partners with Conservation Artist Wylandposted on June 30, 2020
Alternate Routes in the Three-Tier Systemposted on June 17, 2020
- BLACK TOT RUM TO HOST A 24 HOUR CELEBRATION OF RUM TO MARK THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF BLACK TOT DAYIn Cocktails, Spirits, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- CAMERON DIAZ + KATHERINE POWER INTRODUCE AVALINE, A CLEAN WINE BRANDIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- DeLille Cellars Releases 25th Vintage of Chaleur BlancIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Medal winners in the first Paris Wine Cup announcedIn Competition, Wine, Event, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Jessie Johnson Appointed DTC Director for Emeritus VineyardsIn People, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases