Cider, as a beverage category, is simultaneously young and old. For centuries, it displayed distinct regional differences that were tied to local apple varieties and culture and an intimate connection to the seasons. Starting in...Read More
Author: Darlene Hayes
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
- Portland Cider Co. introduces Peach Berry Cider as a new seasonal, adds fan favorite Pineapple Rosé …In Product Release, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- Infuse Spirits Rebrands Whiskey Brand Under New Name “Broken Barrel Whiskey,” Commencing with the Li…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- INTRODUCING VIÑA DON MELCHOR Don Melchor Launches as the Independent Winery, Viña Don Melchor, and C…In Industry Update, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Sonoma County Vintners Foundation Donates $250,000 to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul’s Gol…In Wine, Other, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Rogue Celebrates the Evolution of Dead GuyIn Marketing, Beer, Production, Other, Consumer, Press Releases