Two years ago, the Bordeaux-based trade show Vinexpo, which now exhibits in Hong Kong, New York,...Read More
Author: Deborah Parker Wong
At O’Neill Vintners & Distillers in Parlier, Calif., a team of master distillers transforms bulk wine and grain into immature brandy (neutral spirits) and gin at the rate of 5 to 5.5 million proof gallons annually...Read More
Incredible Bulk: The changing nature of the international bulk wine market is creating opportunities for brokers, retailers, and distributors.
It’s estimated that roughly 25 percent of the world’s wine production is sold as bulk wine, a...Read More
Microbial mapping is a feasible quality control measure for small and mid-sized wineriesRead More
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
- Portland Cider Co. introduces Peach Berry Cider as a new seasonal, adds fan favorite Pineapple Rosé …In Product Release, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- Infuse Spirits Rebrands Whiskey Brand Under New Name “Broken Barrel Whiskey,” Commencing with the Li…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- INTRODUCING VIÑA DON MELCHOR Don Melchor Launches as the Independent Winery, Viña Don Melchor, and C…In Industry Update, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Sonoma County Vintners Foundation Donates $250,000 to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul’s Gol…In Wine, Other, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Rogue Celebrates the Evolution of Dead GuyIn Marketing, Beer, Production, Other, Consumer, Press Releases