A vessel like no other, kegs have historically been used to hold everything from apples to nails...Read More
Author: Linda Dailey Paulson
Can You Keep a Secret? Beverage producers are still reluctant to admit using some barrel alternatives.
Whether it’s beverage recipes, mystery ingredients, or production tweaks, much has been made about...Read More
Wooden barrels have a near-mythological history in alcohol production, thanks to their ubiquity in...Read More
The Wonders of Wood: Cooperages and alcohol producers are expanding the roles barrels can play in altering or refining a beverage’s flavor profile.
A well-built barrel provides alcohol beverage producers the opportunity to fully take advantage of...Read More
Inside Wine: Keep It Cleanposted on May 21, 2019
It’s Alive! Augmented reality brings labels to life.posted on May 1, 2019
Stags Leap District Celebrates 30th Anniversary of AVA Statusposted on May 1, 2019
- HolyCraft Brewery and Scoma’s in San Francisco Partner to Create New Blonde AleIn Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- WOODFORD RESERVE INTRODUCES BACCARAT EDITION, A RARE EXPRESSION OF COGNAC-FINISHED BOURBON The world…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Wine Research Symposium Addresses Mitigating Risks of Catastrophic Events and Shifting Preferences o…In Education, Industry Update, Wine, Event, Press Releases
- J. Rieger & Co. in Kansas City Sets the Date for Public Grand OpeningIn Industry Update, Spirits, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- WSET Level 3 Award in Spirits goes liveIn Education, Wine, Spirits, Other, Press Releases