Industry advocacy group Brewers Association recently welcomed five new members to its board of directors, each of whom will serve a three-year term beginning in February 2018. New members are Steve Hindy (Brooklyn Brewery, N.Y.), Dan Kleban (Maine Beer Co., Me.), Wynne Odell (Odell Brewing Co., Colo.), Tim Brady (Whetstone Station, Vt.), and Julie Verratti (Denizens Brewing, Md.). The association’s board governs the activities of BA’s professional division, including the American Homebrewers Association, Brewers Publication, and events.
About The Author
September 6, 2017
February 28, 2019
March 18, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Last Call: Trina’s Starlite Lounge in Somerville, Mass.posted on December 2, 2019
The Crawl: Boston, Mass.posted on December 4, 2019
The Finishing Touch: Using Direct-to-Glass Bottle Embellishment in Lieu of Labelsposted on November 19, 2019
By the Book: Four Major Laws Shaking Up the Drinks Worldposted on December 11, 2019
Supplier Spotlight: Criveller Groupposted on December 2, 2019
- Whiskies of the World and The Whisky Extravaganza MergerIn Industry Update, Spirits, Production, Press Releases
- Firefly Spirits sets stills for new North Charleston DistilleryIn Industry Update, Spirits, Production, Press Releases
- Three US Nominees for WSET’s Educator of the Year 2019 Announced : Monica Marin (The Wine House), Na…In Education, People, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- DRY SODA COMPANY ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN SANS BARIn Cocktails, Hospitality, Industry Update, Consumer, Press Releases
- FOUNDERS BREWING CO. ANNOUNCES 2020 AVAILABILITY CALENDARIn Distribution, Industry Update, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases