Industry advocacy group Brewers Association recently welcomed five new members to its board of directors, each of whom will serve a three-year term beginning in February 2018. New members are Steve Hindy (Brooklyn Brewery, N.Y.), Dan Kleban (Maine Beer Co., Me.), Wynne Odell (Odell Brewing Co., Colo.), Tim Brady (Whetstone Station, Vt.), and Julie Verratti (Denizens Brewing, Md.). The association’s board governs the activities of BA’s professional division, including the American Homebrewers Association, Brewers Publication, and events.
About The Author
October 6, 2020
July 30, 2019
February 28, 2017
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Vision Wine & Spirits Announces New Broker Partnership in Texasposted on October 19, 2020
New Riff Distilling Announces Limited ‘Black is Beautiful’ Edition Benefiting Cincinnati Music Acceleratorposted on October 12, 2020
- ARGYLE WINERY NAMES BRIANA SEELEY SALES & MARKETING DIRECTORIn People, Marketing, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Chaddsford Winery Completes Rebrand of Sweet Wine PortfolioIn Packaging, Marketing, Wine, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Louisville Beer Week Returning October 23-30In Hospitality, Beer, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Myrtle Bank Jamaican 10 YR 120 Proof Single Cask Pot Still RumIn Product Release, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- The Macallan Debuts the Largest Assembly of Vintage-Dated Single Malt Whiskies in the World with its…In Product Release, Spirits, Production, Press Releases