Caitlin Braam, former president of Seattle Cider and Two Beers Brewing, has joined Boston Beer Company as a brand strategist for its Angry Orchard Hard Cider line. Her main focus will be driving education and engagement for the brand, stoking growth, and attracting new drinkers to the cider category. “The cidermakers at Angry Orchard are doing some incredible development and experimentation,” Braam said in a prepared statement. “I’m looking forward to helping the team grow the category—for Angry Orchard and all cidermakers.
About The Author
Tariffs Take a Toll: Trade uncertainty is causing a problem for the United States beer, wine, and spirits industry.
May 30, 2018
April 27, 2017
April 18, 2018
September 6, 2017
- London Wine Competition Announces Flat Rate Shipping Program From AustraliaIn Competition, Industry Update, Wine, Event, Press Releases
- 2018 Whistle Belly Beer Festival in Williamsburg, Virginia Supports Craft Beer and CommunityIn Beer, Event, Production, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Bruce Cohn is back – 2017 Trestle Glen Vineyards Wines ComingIn Industry Update, Wine, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Welcome Hope Springs Distillery to Georgia’s Spirit SceneIn Industry Update, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- STILL AUSTIN WHISKEY CO. RELEASES TEXAS’ FIRST RYE GIN Austin’s Grain-to-Glass Whiskey Distillery Ex…In Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Production, Consumer, Press Releases