Caitlin Braam, former president of Seattle Cider and Two Beers Brewing, has joined Boston Beer Company as a brand strategist for its Angry Orchard Hard Cider line. Her main focus will be driving education and engagement for the brand, stoking growth, and attracting new drinkers to the cider category. “The cidermakers at Angry Orchard are doing some incredible development and experimentation,” Braam said in a prepared statement. “I’m looking forward to helping the team grow the category—for Angry Orchard and all cidermakers.
About The Author
September 18, 2018
Common Ground: Beverage producers are looking across categories for new marketing and branding ideas.
November 15, 2017
June 15, 2018
May 7, 2018
My Favorite Mistake: Producers and suppliers share their stories.posted on March 25, 2019
Last Call: Royal Boucherie; Philadelphia, Pa.posted on March 22, 2019
- Effervescence, a Los Angeles Champagne and Sparkling Wine Festival, Announces Complete Lineup of Mas…In Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Scenes from the 2019 San Francisco Cider SummitIn Event, Cider, Consumer
- 2019 SONOMA COUNTY WINE AUCTION ANNOUNCES CHRISTOPHER JACKSON AND GINA GALLO AS HONORARY CO-CHAIRSIn Marketing, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Copper & Kings Sings A Song For You Fifth Anniversary Limited Release American BrandyIn Marketing, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Patrón scoops top slot for second year as Most Often Recommend Spirit Brand in 2018In Cocktails, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases