Caitlin Braam, former president of Seattle Cider and Two Beers Brewing, has joined Boston Beer Company as a brand strategist for its Angry Orchard Hard Cider line. Her main focus will be driving education and engagement for the brand, stoking growth, and attracting new drinkers to the cider category. “The cidermakers at Angry Orchard are doing some incredible development and experimentation,” Braam said in a prepared statement. “I’m looking forward to helping the team grow the category—for Angry Orchard and all cidermakers.
About The Author
October 31, 2017
May 3, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Tariffs will hit the American wine industry hardposted on January 9, 2020
Supplier Spotlight: Infinity Bottlingposted on January 8, 2020
New Product Guide: A look at some of the equipment, systems, and devices coming your way in 2020posted on January 7, 2020
Inside Branding: The New Rules of Engagement (Guest Column)posted on January 16, 2020
- The Macallan Celebrates the Year of the Rat with the Release of a Limited Edition Lunar New Year Gif…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- The Spearhead Group Announces Opening of East Coast Innovation CenterIn Packaging, Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- Skunk Brothers Launches Crowd-Fund Campaign to Fund Future GrowthIn Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- Paula Kornell Releases New California Bubbles, A Toast to Love, Friendship and FamilyIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- LONERIDER SPIRITS ENTERS VIRGINIA WITH WHISKEY MULE RTDIn Distribution, Cocktails, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases