Caitlin Braam, former president of Seattle Cider and Two Beers Brewing, has joined Boston Beer Company as a brand strategist for its Angry Orchard Hard Cider line. Her main focus will be driving education and engagement for the brand, stoking growth, and attracting new drinkers to the cider category. “The cidermakers at Angry Orchard are doing some incredible development and experimentation,” Braam said in a prepared statement. “I’m looking forward to helping the team grow the category—for Angry Orchard and all cidermakers.
About The Author
November 26, 2018
Distribution Consolidated: As choices narrow for small producers, technology may ease the bottleneck.
January 4, 2018
July 16, 2018
February 28, 2017
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Still Complicated: Distillers are bending the rules when it comes to still style and product development.posted on October 30, 2019
The Pin Project: Making It Easier to be Sober at the Barposted on October 31, 2019
SESIÓN PREMIUM TEQUILA ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH L.A. CLIPPERSposted on October 22, 2019
Meet the Most Admired (Readers Poll Results Announced)posted on November 1, 2019
- Bent Shovel Brewing Establishes Temporary Home for its Beer GardenIn Industry Update, Beer, Consumer, Press Releases
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines Debuts Exclusive, Small-Lot Releases in Direct-to-Consumer PortfolioIn Wine, Product Release, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Hanson of Sonoma Distillery Introduces Japanese-Inspired Single Malt Double-Barrel WhiskeyIn Product Release, Spirits, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Hit Refresh: Boasting IPA flavor without the buzz, HopTea hits the mainstreamIn Beer, Product Release, Production, Industry Briefs
- Spirited magazine wins three Folio Awards for editorial and design excellenceIn Competition, Public Event, Marketing, Industry Update, Press Releases