Caitlin Braam, former president of Seattle Cider and Two Beers Brewing, has joined Boston Beer Company as a brand strategist for its Angry Orchard Hard Cider line. Her main focus will be driving education and engagement for the brand, stoking growth, and attracting new drinkers to the cider category. “The cidermakers at Angry Orchard are doing some incredible development and experimentation,” Braam said in a prepared statement. “I’m looking forward to helping the team grow the category—for Angry Orchard and all cidermakers.
About The Author
November 9, 2017
July 13, 2017
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Winning Wines: Behind the Scenes at the 2019 Sunset Wine Competitionposted on June 17, 2019
Apothic Single Serveposted on June 11, 2019
Winning Wines: Results from Experience Rosé 2019posted on June 4, 2019
- SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS AVA FALL EVENTSIn Wine, Event, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- Founders Brewing Co. Expands to Utah (49th State of Distribution)In Distribution, Industry Update, Beer, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- BigFish, a New Marketplace for Craft Spirits, Launches Online Platform For Delivering Small-Batch Sp…In Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Arrangiarsi al FrescoIn Marketing, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- DeadEye Napa Valley Red Blend DebutsIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases