Following an independent study by PricewaterhouseCoopers, cork producer Amorim has confirmed that its Neutrocork bottle-stopper has a negative carbon footprint. Calculated using a life cycle approach, which considers all aspects...Read More
Get It Right the First Time: Federal labeling laws are complicated. Here are some tips to get through the approval process as smoothly as possible.
Your label is a consumer’s first glimpse into what your product is all about. And while its design...Read More
Cascade Brewing Collaborates with Team Rubicon on Veterans Day Beer; brewery will donate 100% of the proceeds raised to the veteran-led disaster response non-profit
PORTLAND, Ore. –– Nov. 5, 2019 –– Cascade Brewing has announced a collaboration with Team Rubicon...Read More
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
The Sirens of Summer Spirits: Sonoma and Napa County Women Making Wavesposted on September 17, 2020
Sustainability in Action: The Many Ways Producers Are Going Greenposted on September 9, 2020
Round and Round: Barrel brokers provide variety for producers looking to season their concoctions through aging.posted on September 14, 2020
September 3: International Cabernet Sauvignon Dayposted on September 2, 2020
- Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceIn Competition, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Industry Briefs, Cannabis, Press Releases
- Montavilla Brew Works cans several established brands, including a Fresh Hop IPA and a second cannin…In Packaging, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Coin Toss Brewing Hosts 2nd Annual Fresh Hop ShowcaseIn Beer, Event, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- LUCAS BOLS BRINGS PREMIERE NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRT, DAMRAK VIRGIN 0.0, TO THE UNITED STATESIn Distribution, Uncategorized, Product Release, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Beer Industry Teams Up to Fight Childhood Cancer with Brewing Funds the Cure 2020In Industry Update, Beer, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases