Synthetic cork producer Nomacorc and its sibling companies, South African cork producer Juvenal and German cork maker Ohlinger, have rebranded under the name Vinventions. As part of the change, the company debuted new logos for...Read More
Stoli Group has appointed Cellar Trends exclusive distributor for its portfolio of award-winning spirits brands in the United Kingdom, effective January 1, 2018. Previously, Cellar Trends had been responsible for the group’s...Read More
Rising from the Ashes: Northern California Wine Country looks to the future in the wake of devastating wildfires.
As the smoke clears from the wildfires that ravaged many parts of California in October, Napa and...Read More
Talk to people in the beer, wine, and spirits business, and the three historically powerful...Read More
The Wonders of Wood: Cooperages and alcohol producers are expanding the roles barrels can play in altering or refining a beverage’s flavor profile.
A well-built barrel provides alcohol beverage producers the opportunity to fully take advantage of...Read More
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside Wine: Keep It Cleanposted on May 21, 2019
Announcing the Launch of Two Chicks Cocktails- Lovingly Mixedposted on May 21, 2019
BLUEWATER DISTILLING PARTNERS WITH COLUMBIA DISTRIBUTING IN WASHINGTON AND OREGONposted on May 28, 2019
Winning Wines: Behind the Scenes at the 2019 Sunset Wine Competitionposted on June 17, 2019
Apothic Single Serveposted on June 11, 2019
- Canvasback Unveils New Walla Walla Tasting RoomIn Industry Update, Wine, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Culinary Director for New KC Distillery: Opening Day is July 12!In Industry Update
- Archer Roose Wine Welcomes Red & White Spritz Varietals to Growing Spritz PortfolioIn Cocktails, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- JOSE CUERVO PAYS HOMAGE TO ITS 250-YEAR HISTORY WITH NEW “FATHER OF TEQUILA” CAMPAIGNIn Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- Frank Family Vineyards guarantees all 2017 wines came from grapes harvested before the firesIn Industry Update, Wine, Consumer, Press Releases