To learn more about the state of Ohio and its wine, turned to Donniella Winchell to tell us a...Read More
Let’s Hear It for Ohio: The Buckeye State is the sixth largest wine producing state in the United States.
There’s a whole lot to love about Ohio wine, and judges tend to agree. At the January 2020 San...Read More
In March, Nielsen released data showing alcohol sales were up 55 percent in this environment of...Read More
‘Wrestling Demons’ initiative set to create awareness through innovative art collaboration this Mental Health Awareness Week (18th may 20)
During Mental Health Awareness Week starting May 18th , bartenders, artists and chefs, join together to raise awareness of mental health issues by the innovation ‘Wrestling Demons’, at the same time raising funds for charities...Read More
Distillery 291 and LibDib’s new series for liquor retailers premieres May 14th Colorado Springs, CO and San Jose, CA; May 8, 2020 — Distillery 291 and online wholesale alcohol distributor, LibDib, announced today...Read More
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Acumen Napa Valley Appoints Phillip Titus Winemakerposted on May 5, 2020
- Quilceda Creek Winery partners with Vehrs Distributing in Washington stateIn Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Press Releases
- Square One Organic Spirits Launches Organic Ready to Drink CocktailsIn Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- A Step Between Tequila and Mezcal, Award-Winning IZO Spirits Introduces a Pure-Distilled Sotol 15 Ye…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- IRELAND’S WALSH WHISKEY JOINS THE HOTALING & CO. PORTFOLIO IN THE U.S.A.In Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Boulder’s Cocktail Squad® Introduces Squad Sessions™In Cocktails, Spirits, Event, Consumer, Press Releases