In the late 1990s, Wine Technology Group introduced VinWizard to the winemaking world. It’s...Read More
Santa Rosa, CA (January 13, 2020) The new case packer was designed specifically for the US market and can alternate between high-use re-shipper cases and cases formed by a case erector machine. The machine is easy to use and can...Read More
El Dorado Wine Region’s End of Harvest 2019 Late reporting from this mountain vineyard AVA — a harvest with some challenges thrown in!
Placerville, El Dorado County, CA (January 21, 2020)–The holidays are behind us, the new...Read More
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Take a Chance: Will wine ever move past the 750 mL bottle and cork?posted on January 17, 2020
Tariffs will hit the American wine industry hardposted on January 9, 2020
Supplier Spotlight: Infinity Bottlingposted on January 8, 2020
New Product Guide: A look at some of the equipment, systems, and devices coming your way in 2020posted on January 7, 2020
Inside Branding: The New Rules of Engagement (Guest Column)posted on January 16, 2020
- The Spearhead Group Announces Opening of East Coast Innovation CenterIn Packaging, Spirits, Press Releases
- 2020 Vision—What You’ll See from Bodegas LAN This YearIn Industry Update, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- WSET Celebrates Record Number of Diploma Graduates at Annual Awards CeremonyIn Education, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Craig A. Root offers Tasting Room Design & Management class at UC Davis for 19th yearIn Education, Industry Update, Wine, Press Releases
- Notre Vue Estate Estate Winery offers art scholarshipIn Competition, Packaging, Wine, Other, Consumer, Press Releases