Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
April 17, 2019
The First Sip of Summer: BottleRock’s lineup of music, wine, beer, spirits, food, and fun makes for great pairings.
June 6, 2019
July 13, 2017
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Tariffs will hit the American wine industry hardposted on January 9, 2020
Supplier Spotlight: Infinity Bottlingposted on January 8, 2020
New Product Guide: A look at some of the equipment, systems, and devices coming your way in 2020posted on January 7, 2020
Inside Branding: The New Rules of Engagement (Guest Column)posted on January 16, 2020
- The Macallan Celebrates the Year of the Rat with the Release of a Limited Edition Lunar New Year Gif…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- The Spearhead Group Announces Opening of East Coast Innovation CenterIn Packaging, Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- Skunk Brothers Launches Crowd-Fund Campaign to Fund Future GrowthIn Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- Paula Kornell Releases New California Bubbles, A Toast to Love, Friendship and FamilyIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- LONERIDER SPIRITS ENTERS VIRGINIA WITH WHISKEY MULE RTDIn Distribution, Cocktails, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases