Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Meet the Willamette Valley Winemakersposted on July 24, 2020
How Cool Is This? The New Willamette Valley Chardonnaysposted on July 24, 2020
The Supreme Court’s Wine Legacy and the Future of DtC Shipping (Guest Column)posted on July 20, 2020
BULRUSH GIN WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR CONSUMER PURCHASE ONLINE THIS WEEKposted on August 3, 2020
- Chronic Cellars Welcomes New Winemaker Kip LorenzettiIn People, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – LIFE’S A BEACH WITH THE ALISON GROUP’S CUSTOM WOOD DISPLAY…In Packaging, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill Supports Oregon Brewers Festival and Local Craft Breweries, pled…In Hospitality, Industry Update, Beer, Consumer, Press Releases
- Misunderstood Whiskey becomes first domestic brand to join Sazerac’s growing 375 Park Avenue S…In Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- J. LOHR VINEYARDS & WINES OPENS FOR VIRTUAL TASTINGSIn Hospitality, Wine, Consumer, Press Releases