Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
July 18, 2018
April 25, 2018
July 26, 2018
2019 Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition Announces Call for Entriesposted on January 17, 2019
Sippin’ Singles: Serving up beverages one at a timeposted on January 18, 2019
Tapping In: Keg programs aren’t just for beer anymore.posted on January 7, 2019
Inside Spirits: Bartenders Weigh Inposted on January 8, 2019
The Crawl: Minneapolis, Minn.posted on January 11, 2019
- Gretchen Brakesman new Executive Director, Spring Mountain District AssociationIn Marketing, Industry Update, Wine, Personnel News, Press Releases
- BMI Signs DAOU Vineyards to New Wine and Song PartnershipIn Marketing, Industry Update, Wine, Press Releases
- HOLD THE FLUTE, PASS THE BRUT Austin Craft Cidery Releases Bubbly Texas Brut CiderIn Product Release, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- 2019 Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition Announces Call for EntriesIn Competition, Wine, Press Releases
- Portland Cider Co. Releases Concord Grape Seasonal CiderIn Product Release, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases