Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
January 4, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Bottle As a Message: Why Glass Is the Clear Choice for Beverage Packagingposted on October 9, 2019
Get in Line: Mobile bottling and canning units can save time and money for small producers.posted on October 3, 2019
LUCID ABSINTHE CROWNS 2019 COCKTAIL CLASSIQUE CHAMPIONposted on September 24, 2019
- Father and Son at Anaba Wines Open Contemporary Vintners House Tasting RoomIn Marketing, Wine, Event, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Copper & Kings Hosts Gathering of The World’s Greatest Cocktail & Spirits WritersIn Cocktails, Spirits, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- The Lakes Distillery celebrates its first single malt selling out by releasing The Whiskymaker’s Res…In Product Release, Spirits, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- GRUPPO MONTENEGRO ANNOUNCES DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP WITH MONARQ GROUP In Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- WSET announces partnership with DISCUSIn Education, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases