Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Last Call: Trina’s Starlite Lounge in Somerville, Mass.posted on December 2, 2019
The Finishing Touch: Using Direct-to-Glass Bottle Embellishment in Lieu of Labelsposted on November 19, 2019
Winemaker Profile: A Q&A With David Ramey of Ramey Wine Cellarsposted on November 11, 2019
The Crawl: Boston, Mass.posted on December 4, 2019
- CUVAISON UNVEILS NEW “WINE-IN WITH CARNEROS” TASTING EXPERIENCES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CARNEROS RESORT…In Hospitality, Marketing, Wine, Consumer, Press Releases
- WSET and IWSC announce Future 50 Awards listIn Education, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Other, Press Releases
- Virginia Distillery Company Releases its Second Journey Cask with BritanniaIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Denomination adds a shot of bacchanalian humour to new gin brand WildspiritIn Packaging, Product Release, Spirits, Other, Consumer, Press Releases
- Christmas Gift PRIn Packaging, Marketing, Industry Update, Product Release, Mead, Consumer, Press Releases