Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
TTB Labeling (A Brief History): The TTB has struggled over the years to provide consumers with useful information while balancing the needs of beverage producers.
July 18, 2018
News Release: All-Star Judging Panel Announced for 2019 Wine Competition – McMinnville Wine & Food Classic – SIP!
August 9, 2018
Distribution Reinvented: Beverage distributors harness technology to keep pace with consumer demand.
November 10, 2017
February 28, 2017
The Crawl: Philadelphia, Pa.posted on March 1, 2019
Inside Wine: Not Your Jewish Uncle’s Kosher Wineposted on March 12, 2019
In Good Taste: Flavor companies help spirits producers hit the right notesposted on March 14, 2019
- Guest Column: How Kweichow Moutai overtook Diageo (And What It Means for Everyone Else)In Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits
- BEAM SUNTORY INTRODUCES LEGENT, A MASTERFUL COLLABORATION BETWEEN TWO CELEBRATED WHISK(E)Y LEGENDSIn Product Release
- 6th Annual Firkin Fest in Mobile, ALIn Event
- RedBreast Irish Whiskey Invaded San Francisco For St. Patrick’s Day StuntIn Event
- Barton & Guestier Debuts 2018 Côtes de Provence Rosé Amid New OfferingsIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases