Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
February 1, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Winning Wines: Behind the Scenes at the 2019 Sunset Wine Competitionposted on June 17, 2019
Apothic Single Serveposted on June 11, 2019
Winning Wines: Results from Experience Rosé 2019posted on June 4, 2019
- SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS AVA FALL EVENTSIn Wine, Event, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- Founders Brewing Co. Expands to Utah (49th State of Distribution)In Distribution, Industry Update, Beer, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- BigFish, a New Marketplace for Craft Spirits, Launches Online Platform For Delivering Small-Batch Sp…In Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Arrangiarsi al FrescoIn Marketing, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- DeadEye Napa Valley Red Blend DebutsIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases