Online alcohol marketplace has launched the Drizly Data Distillery, offering ecommerce data, compiled from four years of Drizly platform transactions, plus relevant insights and analysis. By aggregating data on millions of orders in 70 U.S. cities over that time, suppliers will be better able to assess the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and see neighborhood-by-neighborhood breakdowns of what products are selling and for what price. Imagine how such information could be used to develop and refine marketing efforts.
About The Author
September 7, 2017
April 26, 2017
Glass Act: In the wine industry, bottle and closure choices are an important part of brand messaging.
May 4, 2017
October 31, 2017
Inside Wine: How Winemakers Set Their Brands Apartposted on January 4, 2018
Winning Wines: Results of the 2017 Harvest Challengeposted on January 4, 2018
Distribution Consolidated: As choices narrow for small producers, technology may ease the bottleneck.posted on January 4, 2018
- nyc, feb 5-HUNDREDS OF KOSHER WINES, SPIRITS & GOURMET FARE UNDER ONE ROOF AT THE12TH ANNUAL KOS…In Event, Press Releases
- NJ-Based ROYAL WINE APPOINTS JEREMY R. BRIESE ROCKY MOUNTAIN MIDWEST MANAGERIn Personnel News, Press Releases
- Sonoma County Vintners Annual Meeting Looks to the FutureIn Industry Update, Press Releases
- Watch The Dead Rise On The Walking Dead Wine LabelsIn Product Release, Press Releases
- Cascade Brewing releases Sang Rouge 2015 in bottle and draftIn Beer, Product Release, Press Releases