Online alcohol marketplace has launched the Drizly Data Distillery, offering ecommerce data, compiled from four years of Drizly platform transactions, plus relevant insights and analysis. By aggregating data on millions of orders in 70 U.S. cities over that time, suppliers will be better able to assess the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and see neighborhood-by-neighborhood breakdowns of what products are selling and for what price. Imagine how such information could be used to develop and refine marketing efforts.
About The Author
June 4, 2018
October 22, 2018
February 26, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside Wine: Keep It Cleanposted on May 21, 2019
Announcing the Launch of Two Chicks Cocktails- Lovingly Mixedposted on May 21, 2019
BLUEWATER DISTILLING PARTNERS WITH COLUMBIA DISTRIBUTING IN WASHINGTON AND OREGONposted on May 28, 2019
Apothic Single Serveposted on June 11, 2019
Winning Wines: Behind the Scenes at the 2019 Sunset Wine Competitionposted on June 17, 2019
- Canvasback Unveils New Walla Walla Tasting RoomIn Industry Update, Wine, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Culinary Director for New KC Distillery: Opening Day is July 12!In Industry Update
- Archer Roose Wine Welcomes Red & White Spritz Varietals to Growing Spritz PortfolioIn Cocktails, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- JOSE CUERVO PAYS HOMAGE TO ITS 250-YEAR HISTORY WITH NEW “FATHER OF TEQUILA” CAMPAIGNIn Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- Frank Family Vineyards guarantees all 2017 wines came from grapes harvested before the firesIn Industry Update, Wine, Consumer, Press Releases