Midas Mead, the “most glamorous, luxury mead on the market,” is releasing the UK’s first ever mead Tasting Set and Tasting Notes today. Consisting of a miniature of each of their two signature meads; Midas and Tantalus, presented in a sleek gift box with detailed tasting notes. This offers an affordable introduction to Britain’s only luxury mead.
About The Author
September 24, 2019
February 7, 2018
March 26, 2020
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceposted on September 24, 2020
- West Fork Whiskey Co. Expands Distribution Nationally with E-Commerce LaunchIn Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Vision Wine & Spirits Announces New Broker Partnership in TexasIn Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Olivia Culpo Joins David Adelman, CEO of Darco Capital, to Invest in VIDE Beverages Inc.In Cocktails, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Forecast 2020-2025: Steady Growth Forecast for the Global Gin MarketIn Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Lucas Bols USA Named US Importer for Pallini LimoncelloIn Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases