Midas Mead, the “most glamorous, luxury mead on the market,” is releasing the UK’s first ever mead Tasting Set and Tasting Notes today. Consisting of a miniature of each of their two signature meads; Midas and Tantalus, presented in a sleek gift box with detailed tasting notes. This offers an affordable introduction to Britain’s only luxury mead.
About The Author
January 7, 2019
Say G’day to Pinot Palooza as the World’s Largest Touring Pinot Party Lands in Los Angeles for the First Time Ever on September 28th, 2019
August 9, 2019
February 12, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Last Call: Trina’s Starlite Lounge in Somerville, Mass.posted on December 2, 2019
The Finishing Touch: Using Direct-to-Glass Bottle Embellishment in Lieu of Labelsposted on November 19, 2019
Winemaker Profile: A Q&A With David Ramey of Ramey Wine Cellarsposted on November 11, 2019
The Crawl: Boston, Mass.posted on December 4, 2019
- Boortmalt moves to the Oracle Cloud InfrastructureIn Suppliers, Beer, Spirits, Production, Other, Press Releases
- WSET AND IWSC ANNOUNCE FUTURE 50 AWARDS LISTIn Education, People, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Press Releases
- Pusser’s Rum Commitment and Ties to the Royal Navy Validated at Commemoration of the Battle of Trafa…In Cocktails, Spirits, Event, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Radico Khaitan Unveils Rampur Double Cask Indian Single Malt Whisky in the U.S. MarketIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Beverage Industry Executives Launch M&A and Business Consultancy Azur AssociatesIn Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Management, Press Releases