Because we’re all about beverage portability, we’re loving the new Hydro Flask 25-ounce Wine Bottle, which holds an entire bottle of wine. Made with durable pro-grade stainless steel and TempShield insulation, they won’t break, sweat, transfer heat, or retain flavors—making them a great option for an on-the-go lifestyle. Also new are 10-ounce wine tumblers, which have an insulated press-in lid. Hydro Flask has similar options for beer (growlers and pints) and spirits (tumblers and rocks).
About The Author
January 11, 2018
January 11, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Hope Ewing: Exploring Bar Life from Multiple Anglesposted on July 31, 2019
Taking on 3-Tier: Notes from the 3-Tier Symposiumposted on July 31, 2019
Inside Retail: Tap Into the Power of an Endcap (Guest Column)posted on July 31, 2019
Lost Heritage Rye Grain Becomes New PA Whiskeyposted on August 9, 2019
- WINERIES OF SANTA CLARA VALLEY HOSTS SPRING PASSPORTIn Wine, Event, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- Conner Prairie and Sun King Brewery Announce Winner of Specialty Headless Horseman Brew Growler Art …In Packaging, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Famed champagne gummy bear brand Sugarfina poised to take on Asia after opening Hong Kong storeIn Industry Update, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- JORDAN WINERY ANNOUNCES DEBUT OF NEW CABERNET VINEYARD TASTINGIn Wine, Product Release, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- FOUNDERS BREWING CO. ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF OKTOBERFEST- MOTHERSHIP SERIES #9In Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases