Because we’re all about beverage portability, we’re loving the new Hydro Flask 25-ounce Wine Bottle, which holds an entire bottle of wine. Made with durable pro-grade stainless steel and TempShield insulation, they won’t break, sweat, transfer heat, or retain flavors—making them a great option for an on-the-go lifestyle. Also new are 10-ounce wine tumblers, which have an insulated press-in lid. Hydro Flask has similar options for beer (growlers and pints) and spirits (tumblers and rocks).
About The Author
October 24, 2019
April 3, 2018
October 7, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Tiny Footprints: How wine and beer bottles are going greenposted on January 25, 2020
JaM CELLARS LAUNCHES NEW ALEXA SKILL FOR WINE LOVERSposted on February 11, 2020
Wine Lovers Embrace Breakthrough Loyalty Program’s Generous Reward Opportunitiesposted on February 13, 2020
Getting There: Challenges and solutions for alcoholic beverage transportposted on January 22, 2020
Ogden’s Own Finalizes New Deal to Expand Retail Availability with Lee’s Liquorsposted on January 21, 2020
- IRON HEART CANNING ACQUIRES MICHIGAN MOBILE CANNING – The Quality Leader in Mobile Canning Exp…In Suppliers, Packaging, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases
- Cascade Brewing’s 9th annual Sour Fruit Fest will offer dozens of complex fruity blends from the cel…In Beer, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Montanya Distillers Hires RNDC Alum Rob Richardson as National Head of SalesIn Personnel News, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Green/Sustainable, Press Releases
- Introducing: Frey Ranch Distillery’s Straight Bourbon Whiskey from NevadaIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- TWO ROBBERS HARD SELTZER EXPANDS TEAM WITH THE ADDITION OF TWO NEW BEER INDUSTRY VETERANSIn Uncategorized, People, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases