It only makes sense to combine National Mojito Day and World Rum Day, wouldn’t you say? Mojitos, a low-alcohol refresher, originated in Cuba and contain white rum, lime juice, mint leaves, sugar, and soda water. It’s most common to muddle the mint at the bottom of the glass before adding ice and the rest of the ingredients. Garnish with fresh mint and a lemon slice and you’re good to go!
About The Author
August 20, 2020
September 14, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable