It only makes sense to combine National Mojito Day and World Rum Day, wouldn’t you say? Mojitos, a low-alcohol refresher, originated in Cuba and contain white rum, lime juice, mint leaves, sugar, and soda water. It’s most common to muddle the mint at the bottom of the glass before adding ice and the rest of the ingredients. Garnish with fresh mint and a lemon slice and you’re good to go!
About The Author
May 14, 2020
July 30, 2020
February 10, 2020
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
November / December 2020
Outreach & Engagement: Wineries develop smart marketing strategies to weather COVID-era challenges.posted on November 5, 2020
Meet the Most Admired Makers for 2020posted on November 2, 2020
Most Admired 2020: Jeff Restel, Elevate Wineposted on November 2, 2020
Beyond the Basics: Alcohol beverage packaging continues to evolveposted on November 16, 2020
- Elegance Brands’ BITTERTALES Aromatic Bitters Awarded Platinum Medal & Best in Show At L.A. Spi…In Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Press Releases
- IVUSION hangover hydration drink. Launching in DecemberIn No Alcohol, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Austin Eastciders Sangria Cider is Here to Win ThanksgivingIn Marketing, Product Release, Production, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- CONSCIOUS CONTAINER START-UP AND ANHEUSER-BUSCH INVITE THE NORTH BAY TO “REFILL MY BEER”In Distribution, Packaging, Marketing, Industry Update, Beer, Green/Sustainable, Consumer, Press Releases
- FOUNDERS BREWING CO. ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF BLUSHING MONKIn Marketing, Beer, Product Release, Production, Consumer, Press Releases