When Alexander Marnier-Lapostolle invented Grand Marnier in the 1880s, his idea of infusing oranges into the finest cognac he could find took a little while to catch on. Today, it’s seen as a top-shelf liqueur that enhances all sorts of cocktails and is even used in many popular desserts and sauces. How about gathering your favorite drinking buddies (either live or online) and seeing who can come up with the best creation with which to celebrate?
About The Author
January 4, 2018
February 6, 2019
March 22, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
The Sirens of Summer Spirits: Sonoma and Napa County Women Making Wavesposted on September 17, 2020
Sustainability in Action: The Many Ways Producers Are Going Greenposted on September 9, 2020
Round and Round: Barrel brokers provide variety for producers looking to season their concoctions through aging.posted on September 14, 2020
September 3: International Cabernet Sauvignon Dayposted on September 2, 2020
- Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceIn Competition, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Industry Briefs, Cannabis, Press Releases
- Montavilla Brew Works cans several established brands, including a Fresh Hop IPA and a second cannin…In Packaging, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Coin Toss Brewing Hosts 2nd Annual Fresh Hop ShowcaseIn Beer, Event, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- LUCAS BOLS BRINGS PREMIERE NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRT, DAMRAK VIRGIN 0.0, TO THE UNITED STATESIn Distribution, Uncategorized, Product Release, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Beer Industry Teams Up to Fight Childhood Cancer with Brewing Funds the Cure 2020In Industry Update, Beer, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases