Time to flavor up, people! National Liqueur Day celebrates these sweet sippers by encouraging us to step outside our comfort zones and trying something new. You can even create your own by simply combining a base spirit (vodka works well), the flavor of your choice (coffee, herbs, fruits, you name it), and some simple syrup. It’s also a wonderful excuse to pull out those random cordial glasses hiding in your cupboard and letting their moment shine.
About The Author
May 13, 2019
June 11, 2020
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Vision Wine & Spirits Announces New Broker Partnership in Texasposted on October 19, 2020
New Riff Distilling Announces Limited ‘Black is Beautiful’ Edition Benefiting Cincinnati Music Acceleratorposted on October 12, 2020
- ARGYLE WINERY NAMES BRIANA SEELEY SALES & MARKETING DIRECTORIn People, Marketing, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Chaddsford Winery Completes Rebrand of Sweet Wine PortfolioIn Packaging, Marketing, Wine, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Louisville Beer Week Returning October 23-30In Hospitality, Beer, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Myrtle Bank Jamaican 10 YR 120 Proof Single Cask Pot Still RumIn Product Release, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- The Macallan Debuts the Largest Assembly of Vintage-Dated Single Malt Whiskies in the World with its…In Product Release, Spirits, Production, Press Releases