The Brewers Association, a nonprofit trade association for small and independent American craft brewers, has named Mary Pellettieri quality instructor, the first ever to hold the position. She will work with the BA Quality Subcommittee to develop content and deliver presentations that address brewing quality practices, systems and parameters. Pellettieri, who started in the brewing and beverages industries as a chemist and microbiologist (Siebel Institute of Technology, World Brewing Academy), is a sought-after judge and speaker for national events and seminars. She is author of Quality Management: Essential Planning for Breweries (Brewers Publications, 2015).
About The Author
Rising from the Ashes: Northern California Wine Country looks to the future in the wake of devastating wildfires.
October 25, 2017
July 1, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside Beer: Lighten Up with Low ABVposted on September 11, 2019
Inside Wine: Cabernet Franc Deserves More Respectposted on September 10, 2019
The Crawl: Oklahoma City, OKposted on September 5, 2019
LONERIDER SPIRITS RELEASES THEIR FIRST COLLABORATION WITH LONERIDER BREWERYposted on August 20, 2019
- Rogue Celebrates the Evolution of Dead GuyIn Marketing, Beer, Production, Other, Consumer, Press Releases
- TWISTED ROOTS KAVA BREWERY OFFERS A TROPICAL INTOXICATING EXPERIENCE IN A MYSTICAL OASISIn Cocktails, Uncategorized, Industry Update, Consumer, Press Releases
- SQUARE ONE ORGANIC SPIRITS LAUNCHES LINE OF ORGANIC COCKTAIL MIXERSIn Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Cascade Brewing to release three packaged beers in September, including its award-winning Vlad the I…In Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- WX Brands Promotes Bryan Moreno to Senior Vice President of Global SalesIn People, Industry Update, Wine, Personnel News, Press Releases