The Brewers Association, a nonprofit trade association for small and independent American craft brewers, has named Mary Pellettieri quality instructor, the first ever to hold the position. She will work with the BA Quality Subcommittee to develop content and deliver presentations that address brewing quality practices, systems and parameters. Pellettieri, who started in the brewing and beverages industries as a chemist and microbiologist (Siebel Institute of Technology, World Brewing Academy), is a sought-after judge and speaker for national events and seminars. She is author of Quality Management: Essential Planning for Breweries (Brewers Publications, 2015).
About The Author
Get It Right the First Time: Federal labeling laws are complicated. Here are some tips to get through the approval process as smoothly as possible.
November 6, 2019
July 31, 2018
July 27, 2017
September 11, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Tiny Footprints: How wine and beer bottles are going greenposted on January 25, 2020
JaM CELLARS LAUNCHES NEW ALEXA SKILL FOR WINE LOVERSposted on February 11, 2020
Wine Lovers Embrace Breakthrough Loyalty Program’s Generous Reward Opportunitiesposted on February 13, 2020
Getting There: Challenges and solutions for alcoholic beverage transportposted on January 22, 2020
New Product Guide: A look at some of the equipment, systems, and devices coming your way in 2020posted on February 15, 2020
- IRON HEART CANNING ACQUIRES MICHIGAN MOBILE CANNING – The Quality Leader in Mobile Canning Exp…In Suppliers, Packaging, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases
- Cascade Brewing’s 9th annual Sour Fruit Fest will offer dozens of complex fruity blends from the cel…In Beer, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Montanya Distillers Hires RNDC Alum Rob Richardson as National Head of SalesIn Personnel News, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Green/Sustainable, Press Releases
- Introducing: Frey Ranch Distillery’s Straight Bourbon Whiskey from NevadaIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- TWO ROBBERS HARD SELTZER EXPANDS TEAM WITH THE ADDITION OF TWO NEW BEER INDUSTRY VETERANSIn Uncategorized, People, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases