Primera Technology has introduced its latest inkjet label printer for the alcohol beverage industry. The Mac- and Windows-compatible LX2000 combines pigment-based inks with various synthetic materials to produce labels that are highly water and UV resistant. It has wireless compatibility and a print speed of up to six inches per second. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations, text, and even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes.
About The Author
August 5, 2019
Connecting in the Cloud: Mobile enabled SaaS automation solutions allow distillers and winemakers to run operations from anywhere.
April 29, 2020
August 29, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceposted on September 24, 2020
- West Fork Whiskey Co. Expands Distribution Nationally with E-Commerce LaunchIn Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Vision Wine & Spirits Announces New Broker Partnership in TexasIn Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Olivia Culpo Joins David Adelman, CEO of Darco Capital, to Invest in VIDE Beverages Inc.In Cocktails, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Forecast 2020-2025: Steady Growth Forecast for the Global Gin MarketIn Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Lucas Bols USA Named US Importer for Pallini LimoncelloIn Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases