Primera Technology has introduced its latest inkjet label printer for the alcohol beverage industry. The Mac- and Windows-compatible LX2000 combines pigment-based inks with various synthetic materials to produce labels that are highly water and UV resistant. It has wireless compatibility and a print speed of up to six inches per second. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations, text, and even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes.
About The Author
January 11, 2019
February 28, 2019
Tariffs Take a Toll: Trade uncertainty is causing a problem for the United States beer, wine, and spirits industry.
May 30, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside SCOTUS: What the Tennessee Wine v. Thomas decision does—and doesn’t—change.posted on June 30, 2019
Best Brewery Tasting Room or Tour: Red Oak Breweryposted on July 1, 2019
And the Winners Are: Spirited magazine’s BEST OF Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2019
Inside Wine: Return to Naturalposted on June 28, 2019
- Introducing Fighting Chance Pinot NoirIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Chronic Cellars Set to Crush the Canned Wine GameIn Packaging, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Acheson Wine Company Debuts Refillable Flip Top Bottles & New Tap RoomIn Packaging, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- SERCY SPIKED & SPARKLING LAUNCHES WITH ALL NEW LINE OF ORGANIC SPIKED SELTZER BEVERAGESIn Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Pusser’s Rum Celebrates the 49th Anniversary of Black Tot DayIn Spirits, Event, Consumer, Press Releases