Primera Technology has introduced its latest inkjet label printer for the alcohol beverage industry. The Mac- and Windows-compatible LX2000 combines pigment-based inks with various synthetic materials to produce labels that are highly water and UV resistant. It has wireless compatibility and a print speed of up to six inches per second. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations, text, and even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes.
About The Author
January 15, 2020
February 14, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Take a Chance: Will wine ever move past the 750 mL bottle and cork?posted on January 17, 2020
Tiny Footprints: How wine and beer bottles are going greenposted on January 25, 2020
Tariffs will hit the American wine industry hardposted on January 9, 2020
Supplier Spotlight: Infinity Bottlingposted on January 8, 2020
New Product Guide: A look at some of the equipment, systems, and devices coming your way in 2020posted on January 7, 2020
- Dwayne Johnson’s Teremana Tequila Bottle RevealedIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- NEFT VODKA® USA, INC., STRENGTHENS MANAGEMENT TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF TWO INDUSTRY VETERANS DAN KLE…In People, Personnel News, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- FAR NIENTE FAMILY OF WINERIES AND VINEYARDS APPOINTS VIDA DELONG VICE PRESIDENT, DIRECT TO CONSUMER …In People, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- The Spearhead Group Announces Opening of East Coast Innovation CenterIn Packaging, Spirits, Press Releases
- 2020 Vision—What You’ll See from Bodegas LAN This YearIn Industry Update, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases