As drinks enthusiasts (which, I assume, we all are here), we’re always looking for the next trend or breakthrough that will enhance the beverage experience. Inspired by insulated stainless steel water bottles’ ability to maintain beverage temperature for hours at a time, Snowfox is a line of durable stainless steel “glassware” that won’t affect the composition or taste of your drink. No more sweaty glasses or warm cocktails.
About The Author
January 11, 2018
October 22, 2018
February 12, 2019
November 19, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside SCOTUS: What the Tennessee Wine v. Thomas decision does—and doesn’t—change.posted on June 30, 2019
Best Winery Tasting Room or Tour: Sokol Blosser Winery / Evolution Winesposted on July 1, 2019
And the Winners Are: Spirited magazine’s BEST OF Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2019
Best Branding/Design Expert: High-Proof Creativeposted on July 17, 2019
- Barsys Launches 2.0 Robotic Cocktail Maker — Upgraded Version Includes Hardware and Software U…In Cocktails, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- JORDAN WINERY ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO WINEMAKING STAFFIn Industry Update, Wine, Personnel News, Production, Press Releases
- Tony Hawk brews a beerIn Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Copper & Kings Launches Way Up West Limited ReleaseIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- LibDib Unveils New Instant Impact Portal to Provide Sophisticated Distributor Marketing Services to …In Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Product Release, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases