As drinks enthusiasts (which, I assume, we all are here), we’re always looking for the next trend or breakthrough that will enhance the beverage experience. Inspired by insulated stainless steel water bottles’ ability to maintain beverage temperature for hours at a time, Snowfox is a line of durable stainless steel “glassware” that won’t affect the composition or taste of your drink. No more sweaty glasses or warm cocktails.
About The Author
Craft Wine Association Introduces Nxt Crush Nxt Crush and Creekstone Creative provide game-changing access to craft wineries
October 4, 2019
January 29, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Big Tech for Tiny Bubbles: U.S. sparkling wine producers are starting to embrace automation.posted on March 31, 2020
The Female Winemakers Leading Coronavirus Responseposted on April 3, 2020
Wine in a Time of Pandemicposted on March 20, 2020
Inside Events: Rethink the Value of Winery Guests (Guest Column)posted on March 11, 2020
- Gray Whale Gin launches Virtual Bar to “hire” out-of-work bartendersIn Cocktails, Hospitality, COVID 19, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Cascade Brewing announces sale to local group of brewery and taproom ownersIn Industry Update, Personnel News, Beer, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- VIRTUAL WINE FESTIVAL© LAUNCHED BY SYLVIA’S CHILDRENIn COVID 19, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- NECTAR OF THE DOGS WINE DEBUTS WEEKLY “WINE TIME WITH NOTDW” SERIES AND PRIVATE VIRTUAL WINE TASTING…In COVID 19, Marketing, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Garrison Brothers Distillery Launches OPERATION CRUSH COVID-19 Fundraiser Aims to Raise $2 Million t…In Hospitality, COVID 19, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases