As drinks enthusiasts (which, I assume, we all are here), we’re always looking for the next trend or breakthrough that will enhance the beverage experience. Inspired by insulated stainless steel water bottles’ ability to maintain beverage temperature for hours at a time, Snowfox is a line of durable stainless steel “glassware” that won’t affect the composition or taste of your drink. No more sweaty glasses or warm cocktails.
About The Author
January 9, 2020
January 9, 2020
February 6, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
July / August 2020
June 30: National Mai Tai Dayposted on June 11, 2020
Spirited 2020 Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2020
Alternate Routes in the Three-Tier Systemposted on June 17, 2020
Inside COVID-19: Top Accounting and Finance Tips for Wineries (Guest Column)posted on June 29, 2020
- Cascade Brewing celebrates arrival of summer with release of Patio Paradise and launch of Sour Slush…In Beer, Product Release, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Mighty Swell Becomes Highest Selling Independent Spiked Seltzer BrandIn Distribution, Hard Seltzer, Marketing, Industry Update, Consumer, Press Releases
- Yamhill-Carlton AVA Launches Local Food Pantry Fundraising Initiative: Collaborative charity program…In Hospitality, COVID 19, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Introducing Taste Newberg, the Official Travel Resource for Newberg, Oregon: Visitor-facing business…In Hospitality, COVID 19, Marketing, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Legendary Trina Braxton and Spirits Veteran Pixie Paula launch Female Bourbon BrandIn Distribution, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases