As drinks enthusiasts (which, I assume, we all are here), we’re always looking for the next trend or breakthrough that will enhance the beverage experience. Inspired by insulated stainless steel water bottles’ ability to maintain beverage temperature for hours at a time, Snowfox is a line of durable stainless steel “glassware” that won’t affect the composition or taste of your drink. No more sweaty glasses or warm cocktails.
About The Author
Portland Cider Co. honors the proper pint, releases half a dozen of its most popular ciders in 19.2-ounce cans
May 23, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside Beer: Lighten Up with Low ABVposted on September 11, 2019
Inside Wine: Cabernet Franc Deserves More Respectposted on September 10, 2019
The Crawl: Oklahoma City, OKposted on September 5, 2019
LONERIDER SPIRITS RELEASES THEIR FIRST COLLABORATION WITH LONERIDER BREWERYposted on August 20, 2019
- Portland Cider Co. introduces Peach Berry Cider as a new seasonal, adds fan favorite Pineapple Rosé …In Product Release, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- Infuse Spirits Rebrands Whiskey Brand Under New Name “Broken Barrel Whiskey,” Commencing with the Li…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- INTRODUCING VIÑA DON MELCHOR Don Melchor Launches as the Independent Winery, Viña Don Melchor, and C…In Industry Update, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Sonoma County Vintners Foundation Donates $250,000 to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul’s Gol…In Wine, Other, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Rogue Celebrates the Evolution of Dead GuyIn Marketing, Beer, Production, Other, Consumer, Press Releases