SAN FRANCISCO, CA (December 12, 2018) – Sourced Craft Cocktails (“Sourced”), provider of premium, non-premise craft cocktail experiences and barrel-aged cocktail subscriptions, today announced its availability in the San Francisco Bay Area, establishing the company’s fifth market alongside Austin, Dallas, Houston and Los Angeles. Committed to making fresh, curated craft cocktails, Sourced is delivering three experiences to the Bay Area market: Built x Hand, Educational Classes and Barrel-Aged Cocktail Subscriptions. Each experience can be ordered by phone or online, and can range in scale from private homes, to weekly corporate happy hours to and large-scale events.
“San Francisco is a city rich with craft cocktail history, and we couldn’t be more excited to bring our craft cocktail experience platform to a place that continues to buzz with innovation and creativity,” said Tim Angelillo, Sourced Craft Cocktails Founder and CEO, who conceptualized the company after guests at a Super Bowl party opted for beer and wine over the DIY margarita station. Angelillo learned firsthand that the intimidating nature of handcrafting cocktails played a crucial role in his guests’ abstaining from the drink they frequently enjoyed together. Eager to develop a solution, Angelillo teamed up with Austin craft cocktail expert Brian Floyd (a Sasha Petraske protégé) to create a craft cocktail service that effectively brings the highest quality bar direct to the consumer. Appropriately named, Sourced Craft Cocktails was born.
Sourced’s non-premise platform pairs high caliber mixologist talent with quality ingredients to deliver a bespoke and memorable craft cocktail experience. Sourced Craft Cocktails’ current offerings include:
- Built x Hand – Everything needed for an immersive cocktail experience, Sourced’s Built x Hand service includes a Sourced Mixologist, all ingredients (including alcohol) needed for the cocktails of choice, as well as glassware and hand cut ice rocks. Prices start at $32.50 per person.
- Fall/Winter offerings include:
- The Autumn Twist – A twist on a French 75, a combination of the seasonal tastes of apple, lemon, orange, and cinnamon topped with fun bubbly Italian Prosecco
- Whoa, Black Betty – Crafted with homemade blackberry syrup, fresh squeezed lemon juice, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, topped with Topo Chico
- Berry Mule – Austin’s Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka and Denver’s Leopold Bros New England Cranberry Liqueur, topped with a splash of zesty ginger beer
- Penicillin – Homemade honey ginger syrup, fresh squeezed lemon, and Glenlivet Founders Reserve Scotch
- Education – Educational experiences such as Cocktail 101 or “Chopped” style team building cocktail classes called Shaken & Stirred, also including all items needed and a Sourced Mixologist. Prices start at $42.00 per person.
- Barrel-Aged Subscriptions – Fully finished craft cocktails, barrel-aged in American White Oak, delivered straight to your door. There are 16 cocktail varieties, available in small batch (60 cocktails at $7 each) and large batch (240 cocktails at $5 each) barrel formats. Small batch barrels -$420; large batch barrels – $1,200.
The barrel-aged cocktail subscription, which combines the luxury of handmade craft cocktails with the ease of a multi-serve vessel, is a new offering that’s unique to Sourced and will be available in the San Francisco Bay Area market. Each barrel-aged cocktail is aged in an American White Oak barrel — custom charred to impart the most complex flavors onto the finished cocktail — and incorporates entirely homemade bitters and syrups to compose a perfectly balanced cocktail.
Sourced’s barrel-aged cocktails are available in 16 varieties, including the top-selling Pecan Old Fashioned (Hand Picked Texas Pecans, Chicory, Chocolate bitters, a touch of Molasses, Fort Worth TX Whiskey); the classic Negroni (Hendricks Gin, sweet vermouth, Campari); and variations on the Manhattan such as The Western Slope (Stranahan Barley Whiskey, Leopold Bros Tart Cherry Liqueur, sweet vermouth), among others. The subscription model requires consumers to select either the small or large batch barrel format of their preferred cocktail, which is delivered to their door with hand cut ice rocks and subsequently replenished with the next cocktail of choice once Sourced is alerted.
About Sourced Craft Cocktails
Founded by Tim Angelillo in 2015 in Austin, Texas, Sourced Craft Cocktails is a non-premise cocktail platform that pairs high caliber mixologist talent with quality ingredients to deliver a bespoke and memorable craft cocktail experience – anywhere. Sourced Craft Cocktails procures and delivers specialty ingredients, ice, glassware, bar tools and alcohol from their off-premise retail partners. Services include custom and educational experiences for corporate and private events, as well as a barrel-aged cocktail subscription service, currently available in Austin and Houston, Texas and Los Angeles and San Francisco, California. For more information or to get a quote, please visit SourcedCraftCocktails.com or follow Sourced on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.