Martin Crane has been promoted to executive vice president/general manager, New York for drinks distributor Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits. In this new role (he previously served as vice president, commercial operations), he’ll be responsible for the day-to-day sales and operations functions in the state.
About The Author
February 12, 2019
January 15, 2020
September 26, 2020
November 4, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceposted on September 24, 2020
- West Fork Whiskey Co. Expands Distribution Nationally with E-Commerce LaunchIn Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Vision Wine & Spirits Announces New Broker Partnership in TexasIn Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Olivia Culpo Joins David Adelman, CEO of Darco Capital, to Invest in VIDE Beverages Inc.In Cocktails, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Forecast 2020-2025: Steady Growth Forecast for the Global Gin MarketIn Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Lucas Bols USA Named US Importer for Pallini LimoncelloIn Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases