Benicia, Calif., cooperage Tonnellerie Ô (a division of Cork Supply USA) has moved two longtime employees up the ranks. Alex Perez (photo above) has been promoted from foreman to supervisor and master cooper apprentice. His new duties will include daily POR creation and closing, transfer orders, and the supervision of all barrel construction. Replacing Perez as foreman is Salvador Canchola (left), who’s been with the company since 2011. Canchola will now lead the cooperage team and oversee the company’s 5S program for a safe, LEAN work environment.
About The Author
Down the Line: When choosing a bottling system, it’s important to know what you need—and how your needs might change.
August 28, 2017
January 4, 2018
June 21, 2018
Hazy IPA: Brewers are reflecting juicy changes in the world of hops.posted on June 29, 2018
Inside Regulations: Unbottling Music Licensing (Guest Column)posted on July 6, 2018
2018 Whistle Belly Beer Festival in Williamsburg, Virginia Supports Craft Beer and Communityposted on June 20, 2018
The Crawl: Chicago, Ill.posted on July 11, 2018
- Save the Date to Cheers with Oddwood Ales at their 1st Bottle Release Party & Grand Opening!In Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- LAKES DISTILLERY BREAKS WORLD RECORDS AT WHISKY AUCTIONIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- SAM SEBASTIANI SET TO PLANT LEGACY LA CHERTOSA LE GEMELLE VINEYARDIn Agriculture, Industry Update, Wine, Press Releases
- THE MACALLAN REVEALS LATEST LIMITED-EDITION WHISKY: EDITION NO.4In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- 2019 London Spirits Competition Winners to Compete on Global StageIn Competition, Cocktails, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases