Benicia, Calif., cooperage Tonnellerie Ô (a division of Cork Supply USA) has moved two longtime employees up the ranks. Alex Perez (photo above) has been promoted from foreman to supervisor and master cooper apprentice. His new duties will include daily POR creation and closing, transfer orders, and the supervision of all barrel construction. Replacing Perez as foreman is Salvador Canchola (left), who’s been with the company since 2011. Canchola will now lead the cooperage team and oversee the company’s 5S program for a safe, LEAN work environment.
About The Author
February 20, 2018
STILL AUSTIN WHISKEY CO. RELEASES TEXAS’ FIRST RYE GIN Austin’s Grain-to-Glass Whiskey Distillery Expands Into Gin Production with Newest Spirit
June 19, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside SCOTUS: What the Tennessee Wine v. Thomas decision does—and doesn’t—change.posted on June 30, 2019
Best Winery Tasting Room or Tour: Sokol Blosser Winery / Evolution Winesposted on July 1, 2019
And the Winners Are: Spirited magazine’s BEST OF Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2019
Best Branding/Design Expert: High-Proof Creativeposted on July 17, 2019
- LibDib Unveils New Instant Impact Portal to Provide Sophisticated Distributor Marketing Services to …In Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Product Release, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases
- J. Rieger & Co. Opens New Distillery and Spirits Destination in Kansas City’s Historic El…In Industry Update, Consumer, Press Releases
- Caledonia Spirits Opens New 27,000-Square-Foot Distillery, Bringing Craft Cocktail Culture and Comme…In Industry Update
- Shaw Ross International Importers, LLC Announces Two Senior Management PositionsIn Distribution, Wine, Personnel News, Spirits, Press Releases
- AWARD-WINNING BARTENDER DAMON BOELTE JOINS BRANCA USAIn Cocktails, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases