Benicia, Calif., cooperage Tonnellerie Ô (a division of Cork Supply USA) has moved two longtime employees up the ranks. Alex Perez (photo above) has been promoted from foreman to supervisor and master cooper apprentice. His new duties will include daily POR creation and closing, transfer orders, and the supervision of all barrel construction. Replacing Perez as foreman is Salvador Canchola (left), who’s been with the company since 2011. Canchola will now lead the cooperage team and oversee the company’s 5S program for a safe, LEAN work environment.
About The Author
Drop by Drop, IZO Premium Agave Spirits Shapes a Legacy of Environmental Sustainability and Community Connection
July 15, 2020
Guinness Open Gate Brewery Announces Black Eyed Susan Beer Release Event – Rum barrel-aged beer created in collaboration with Tennessee Brew Works
October 21, 2020
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Ron Carúpano, World-Renowned Family-Owned Venezuelan Rum, Takes the U.S. Marketposted on October 27, 2020
- Apothic Wines and Sarah Michelle Gellar Partner to Create an “Evening of Intrigue” Ahead…In Marketing, Wine, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Vermont Brand Runamok Maple Expands Product Collection with Launch of Maple Cocktail Syrups and Bitt…In Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Shadowbox Cellars Features Potato Chip Wine Pairing Experience, Parklet Seating and Ready-to-Drink W…In Hospitality, Industry Update, Wine, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Joseph A. Magnus & Co. Announces Plans to Relocate Operations from Washington, D.C. to Holland,…In Industry Update, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- California Brandy House, the First Tasting Space Dedicated to Luxury California Brandy, Set to Open …In Distribution, Hospitality, Marketing, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases