Among our favorite new products this time around is Bellavita Bags’ new PortoVino wine purse, which has a hidden, insulated “party pouch” that can hold two bottles of wine (or 1.5 liters of any beverage). This functional and stylish accessory is available in a variety of colors/designs that can be customized with a guaranteed minimum order and is a popular addition to tasting room gift shops. Seriously, wine in a purse. Who doesn’t want that?
About The Author
Innovation By Design: How wine and spirits companies are stretching the limits on packaging—and standing out because of it.
November 15, 2018
Peter Hladun Promoted to Vice President, General Manager Cork Supply USA, Additional Staff Promotions Announced
February 14, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
July / August 2020
2020 Best Barrels/Cooperage: Independent Stave Company (ISC)posted on July 1, 2020
Spirited 2020 Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2020
June 30: National Mai Tai Dayposted on June 11, 2020
2020 Best Insurance Company: George Petersen Insurance Agencyposted on July 1, 2020
Blue Shark Vodka Partners with Conservation Artist Wylandposted on June 30, 2020
- BLACK TOT RUM TO HOST A 24 HOUR CELEBRATION OF RUM TO MARK THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF BLACK TOT DAYIn Cocktails, Spirits, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- CAMERON DIAZ + KATHERINE POWER INTRODUCE AVALINE, A CLEAN WINE BRANDIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- DeLille Cellars Releases 25th Vintage of Chaleur BlancIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Medal winners in the first Paris Wine Cup announcedIn Competition, Wine, Event, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Jessie Johnson Appointed DTC Director for Emeritus VineyardsIn People, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases