Among our favorite new products this time around is Bellavita Bags’ new PortoVino wine purse, which has a hidden, insulated “party pouch” that can hold two bottles of wine (or 1.5 liters of any beverage). This functional and stylish accessory is available in a variety of colors/designs that can be customized with a guaranteed minimum order and is a popular addition to tasting room gift shops. Seriously, wine in a purse. Who doesn’t want that?
About The Author
February 28, 2017
January 4, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Hope Ewing: Exploring Bar Life from Multiple Anglesposted on July 31, 2019
Taking on 3-Tier: Notes from the 3-Tier Symposiumposted on July 31, 2019
Inside Retail: Tap Into the Power of an Endcap (Guest Column)posted on July 31, 2019
Lost Heritage Rye Grain Becomes New PA Whiskeyposted on August 9, 2019
- WINERIES OF SANTA CLARA VALLEY HOSTS SPRING PASSPORTIn Wine, Event, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- Conner Prairie and Sun King Brewery Announce Winner of Specialty Headless Horseman Brew Growler Art …In Packaging, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Famed champagne gummy bear brand Sugarfina poised to take on Asia after opening Hong Kong storeIn Industry Update, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- JORDAN WINERY ANNOUNCES DEBUT OF NEW CABERNET VINEYARD TASTINGIn Wine, Product Release, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- FOUNDERS BREWING CO. ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF OKTOBERFEST- MOTHERSHIP SERIES #9In Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases