Among our favorite new products this time around is Bellavita Bags’ new PortoVino wine purse, which has a hidden, insulated “party pouch” that can hold two bottles of wine (or 1.5 liters of any beverage). This functional and stylish accessory is available in a variety of colors/designs that can be customized with a guaranteed minimum order and is a popular addition to tasting room gift shops. Seriously, wine in a purse. Who doesn’t want that?
About The Author
November 19, 2018
May 24, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Big Tech for Tiny Bubbles: U.S. sparkling wine producers are starting to embrace automation.posted on March 31, 2020
The Female Winemakers Leading Coronavirus Responseposted on April 3, 2020
Wine in a Time of Pandemicposted on March 20, 2020
Inside Events: Rethink the Value of Winery Guests (Guest Column)posted on March 11, 2020
- Gray Whale Gin launches Virtual Bar to “hire” out-of-work bartendersIn Cocktails, Hospitality, COVID 19, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Cascade Brewing announces sale to local group of brewery and taproom ownersIn Industry Update, Personnel News, Beer, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- VIRTUAL WINE FESTIVAL© LAUNCHED BY SYLVIA’S CHILDRENIn COVID 19, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- NECTAR OF THE DOGS WINE DEBUTS WEEKLY “WINE TIME WITH NOTDW” SERIES AND PRIVATE VIRTUAL WINE TASTING…In COVID 19, Marketing, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Garrison Brothers Distillery Launches OPERATION CRUSH COVID-19 Fundraiser Aims to Raise $2 Million t…In Hospitality, COVID 19, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases