Among our favorite new products this time around is Bellavita Bags’ new PortoVino wine purse, which has a hidden, insulated “party pouch” that can hold two bottles of wine (or 1.5 liters of any beverage). This functional and stylish accessory is available in a variety of colors/designs that can be customized with a guaranteed minimum order and is a popular addition to tasting room gift shops. Seriously, wine in a purse. Who doesn’t want that?
About The Author
March 13, 2020
April 27, 2017
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
The Sirens of Summer Spirits: Sonoma and Napa County Women Making Wavesposted on September 17, 2020
Sustainability in Action: The Many Ways Producers Are Going Greenposted on September 9, 2020
Round and Round: Barrel brokers provide variety for producers looking to season their concoctions through aging.posted on September 14, 2020
September 3: International Cabernet Sauvignon Dayposted on September 2, 2020
- Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceIn Competition, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Industry Briefs, Cannabis, Press Releases
- Montavilla Brew Works cans several established brands, including a Fresh Hop IPA and a second cannin…In Packaging, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Coin Toss Brewing Hosts 2nd Annual Fresh Hop ShowcaseIn Beer, Event, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- LUCAS BOLS BRINGS PREMIERE NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRT, DAMRAK VIRGIN 0.0, TO THE UNITED STATESIn Distribution, Uncategorized, Product Release, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Beer Industry Teams Up to Fight Childhood Cancer with Brewing Funds the Cure 2020In Industry Update, Beer, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases