The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (more commonly known as WSET) has named a dedicated team in the United States to support growing demand. David Rudman has been named business development manager and Rob McCaughey has been named business development manager – spirits. Working with London-based David Wrigley, MW, Rudman and McCaughey will support the increasing demand for WSET programs stateside. More than 11,000 students enrolled in WSET courses in the academic year ending July 31, 2017—up from 500 in 2001. WSET offers formal training and certifications in wine, spirits, and sake.
About The Author
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
JaM CELLARS LAUNCHES NEW ALEXA SKILL FOR WINE LOVERSposted on February 11, 2020
Wine Lovers Embrace Breakthrough Loyalty Program’s Generous Reward Opportunitiesposted on February 13, 2020
Understanding Smoke Taint: A Conversation with Professor Kerry Wilkinsonposted on February 24, 2020
New Product Guide: A look at some of the equipment, systems, and devices coming your way in 2020posted on February 15, 2020
- J. Rieger & Co. Announces Winner of the Annual “A Day with the Master” Gin Competition with Top …In Cocktails, Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- Greg Hirson Promoted to Vice President of Product, Cork Supply USAIn Suppliers, Packaging, People, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Beverage Container Recycling Toughens Up with TOMRA S1 ConceptIn Equipment, Industry Update, Product Release, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- HUMBOLDT DISTILLERY PARTNERS WITH SOUTHERN GLAZER’S WINE & SPIRITS IN CALIFORNIAIn Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- 3 Badge Beverage Corp. Introduces Benjamin Chapman WhiskeyIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases