The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (more commonly known as WSET) has named a dedicated team in the United States to support growing demand. David Rudman has been named business development manager and Rob McCaughey has been named business development manager – spirits. Working with London-based David Wrigley, MW, Rudman and McCaughey will support the increasing demand for WSET programs stateside. More than 11,000 students enrolled in WSET courses in the academic year ending July 31, 2017—up from 500 in 2001. WSET offers formal training and certifications in wine, spirits, and sake.
About The Author
February 26, 2018
The Real Thing: Beverage producers are turning to high-tech solutions to protect their products from counterfeiters.
January 5, 2018
March 22, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside SCOTUS: What the Tennessee Wine v. Thomas decision does—and doesn’t—change.posted on June 30, 2019
Best Winery Tasting Room or Tour: Sokol Blosser Winery / Evolution Winesposted on July 1, 2019
And the Winners Are: Spirited magazine’s BEST OF Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2019
Best Branding/Design Expert: High-Proof Creativeposted on July 17, 2019
- LibDib Unveils New Instant Impact Portal to Provide Sophisticated Distributor Marketing Services to …In Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Product Release, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases
- J. Rieger & Co. Opens New Distillery and Spirits Destination in Kansas City’s Historic El…In Industry Update, Consumer, Press Releases
- Caledonia Spirits Opens New 27,000-Square-Foot Distillery, Bringing Craft Cocktail Culture and Comme…In Industry Update
- Shaw Ross International Importers, LLC Announces Two Senior Management PositionsIn Distribution, Wine, Personnel News, Spirits, Press Releases
- AWARD-WINNING BARTENDER DAMON BOELTE JOINS BRANCA USAIn Cocktails, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases