The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (more commonly known as WSET) has named a dedicated team in the United States to support growing demand. David Rudman has been named business development manager and Rob McCaughey has been named business development manager – spirits. Working with London-based David Wrigley, MW, Rudman and McCaughey will support the increasing demand for WSET programs stateside. More than 11,000 students enrolled in WSET courses in the academic year ending July 31, 2017—up from 500 in 2001. WSET offers formal training and certifications in wine, spirits, and sake.
About The Author
October 15, 2018
Look Who’s Talking: Celebrity endorsements can send a powerful message and propel your brand into the limelight.
May 1, 2018
It’s Alive! Augmented reality brings labels to life.posted on May 1, 2019
Balletto Vineyards Hires New Team Members with Sonoma County Rootsposted on April 23, 2019
Stags Leap District Celebrates 30th Anniversary of AVA Statusposted on May 1, 2019
- Bourbon-loving women connect at sixth-annual SIPosiumIn Education, Spirits, Event, Press Releases
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Releases Annual Limited-Edition Batch Proof Series Unfiltered, uncut –…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- WSET launches Wine Education WeekIn Education, Wine, Event, Press Releases
- Copper & Kings Launches Two New Destillaré Luxury LiqueursIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- DON CICCIO & FIGLI LAUNCHES AMBROSIA: THE LATEST APERITIVO IN THE BRAND’S PORTFOLIOIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases