The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (more commonly known as WSET) has named a dedicated team in the United States to support growing demand. David Rudman has been named business development manager and Rob McCaughey has been named business development manager – spirits. Working with London-based David Wrigley, MW, Rudman and McCaughey will support the increasing demand for WSET programs stateside. More than 11,000 students enrolled in WSET courses in the academic year ending July 31, 2017—up from 500 in 2001. WSET offers formal training and certifications in wine, spirits, and sake.
About The Author
September 5, 2018
Shaking Up the Craft Spirits World, The Women’s Distillery Guild Advocates for Gender Diversity and Advancement
May 17, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
- Portland Cider Co. introduces Peach Berry Cider as a new seasonal, adds fan favorite Pineapple Rosé …In Product Release, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- Infuse Spirits Rebrands Whiskey Brand Under New Name “Broken Barrel Whiskey,” Commencing with the Li…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- INTRODUCING VIÑA DON MELCHOR Don Melchor Launches as the Independent Winery, Viña Don Melchor, and C…In Industry Update, Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Sonoma County Vintners Foundation Donates $250,000 to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul’s Gol…In Wine, Other, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Rogue Celebrates the Evolution of Dead GuyIn Marketing, Beer, Production, Other, Consumer, Press Releases