The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (more commonly known as WSET) has named a dedicated team in the United States to support growing demand. David Rudman has been named business development manager and Rob McCaughey has been named business development manager – spirits. Working with London-based David Wrigley, MW, Rudman and McCaughey will support the increasing demand for WSET programs stateside. More than 11,000 students enrolled in WSET courses in the academic year ending July 31, 2017—up from 500 in 2001. WSET offers formal training and certifications in wine, spirits, and sake.
About The Author
Make It Right: Patrón Spirits International’s sustainability efforts are helping to improve Mexico’s environment.
July 14, 2017
March 6, 2018
September 6, 2017
- London Wine Competition Announces Flat Rate Shipping Program From AustraliaIn Competition, Industry Update, Wine, Event, Press Releases
- 2018 Whistle Belly Beer Festival in Williamsburg, Virginia Supports Craft Beer and CommunityIn Beer, Event, Production, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Bruce Cohn is back – 2017 Trestle Glen Vineyards Wines ComingIn Industry Update, Wine, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Welcome Hope Springs Distillery to Georgia’s Spirit SceneIn Industry Update, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- STILL AUSTIN WHISKEY CO. RELEASES TEXAS’ FIRST RYE GIN Austin’s Grain-to-Glass Whiskey Distillery Ex…In Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Production, Consumer, Press Releases