International Beer Day is the perfect time to enjoy your favorite brew. Or how about adding a kick this year by pairing it with whiskey? Beer journalist Josh Bernstein and Westland Distillery’s Chris Riesbeck hosted a special “Draft and Dram” stream on Westland’s Instagram page recently. The two discussed what beer and whiskey have in common, and how you can pair them for a fun and different way to celebrate the day. You can find the conversation here.
About The Author
SANGIACOMO WINES RELEASE 2018 ROBERTS ROAD VINEYARD CHARDONNAY AND 2018 ROBERTS ROAD VINEYARD PINOT NOIR
October 6, 2020
January 12, 2021
March 27, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable