International Beer Day is the perfect time to enjoy your favorite brew. Or how about adding a kick this year by pairing it with whiskey? Beer journalist Josh Bernstein and Westland Distillery’s Chris Riesbeck hosted a special “Draft and Dram” stream on Westland’s Instagram page recently. The two discussed what beer and whiskey have in common, and how you can pair them for a fun and different way to celebrate the day. You can find the conversation here.
About The Author
August 2, 2019
April 28, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable