Industry advocacy group Brewers Association recently welcomed five new members to its board of directors, each of whom will serve a three-year term beginning in February 2018. New members are Steve Hindy (Brooklyn Brewery, N.Y.), Dan Kleban (Maine Beer Co., Me.), Wynne Odell (Odell Brewing Co., Colo.), Tim Brady (Whetstone Station, Vt.), and Julie Verratti (Denizens Brewing, Md.). The association’s board governs the activities of BA’s professional division, including the American Homebrewers Association, Brewers Publication, and events.
About The Author
Montavilla Brew Works cans several established brands, including a Fresh Hop IPA and a second canning of its anniversary ISA
September 23, 2020
Cascade Brewing releases Ocean Views, its first canned beer, along with Coastal Gose in 500ml bottles and on draft
June 26, 2019
November 12, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable