Sangria is one of Spain’s gifts to the world. And while many may consider it a summer beverage, it’s perfect for warming up a winter evening. Made with white or red wine, it’s commonly mixed with brandy, lemons, limes, oranges, a bit of simple syrup, and some orange or lemon juice. Or mix it up according to your own palate. Just make sure there’s enough to share.
About The Author
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable