With backyard gatherings replacing going to most restaurants or bars, and with the popularity of at-home bars this summer, Herb & Lou’s Infused Cubes is making it easier for consumers to enjoy their favorite cocktail in the comfort and safety of their own home while still having their drink taste like it was made by a professional bartender.Herb & Lou’s Infused Cubes are a careful concoction of some of the best-sourced ingredients in the world, creating top-shelf cocktails with nothing more than a shake or a stir. Their cubes are pre-mixed and ready to use with a variety of liquor and seltzers.There are five delicious flavors available, including The Oliver — a non-classic negroni with wormwood extracts imagined for gin; The Clyde — peach cosmopolitan with Benedictine-inspired herbs and artisanal bitters imagined for vodka and tequila; The Cecile — watermelon and cucumber margarita with clover honey and thyme imagined for tequila and vodka; The Cooper — blood orange-ginger old fashioned imagined for bourbon; and The Seymour — Meyer lemon daiquiri with vanilla bergamot, chamomile and vanilla imagined for rum. Each flavor is available in six and 12-packs, and all cubes are alcohol-free and have a shelf of life of up to two years.”We created these ice cubes to keep the memories of Pop-Pop and Grandpa alive, while doing so with a nod to the simplicity and convenience their grandsons enjoy,” said Co-owner Reid Rosenthal, who lives in Philadelphia. “All you need to do is freeze, open, drop, pour,and shake or stir, and you have yourself a delicious and fancy cocktail in seconds that you would normally be served at a nice cocktail bar.”Herb & Lou’s Infused Cubes are dedicated to the company’s founders’ grandfathers, Herb & Lou. Learn more and purchase by visiting http://herbandlous.com.
About The Author
Naked Grouse’s LiBARating Swap returns to inspire next generation of whisky drinkers across the world
August 9, 2018
May 24, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable