Piña coladas are a simple blend of equal parts white rum and coconut cream and three parts pineapple juice, poured over crushed ice and well shaken. The name translates from Spanish to English as “strained pineapple.” So yeah, the Spanish way to say it sounds way cooler. No wonder it even has its own song.
About The Author
August 24, 2020
Bowmore® Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky and Aston Martin Unveil First Collaboration with Introduction of BLACK BOWMORE® DB5 1964
November 30, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable