This festive day is celebrated in France on the third Thursday in November. This year, the shenanigans will apparently have to happen indoors, quarantine style. But don’t let that stop you from enjoying this chilled wine from just-harvested grapes. À votre santé!
About The Author
February 10, 2020
Wine Industry Gathered to Discuss Emerging Issues, Trends and Showcase Innovations at the 25th Unified Symposium
February 1, 2019
February 28, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable