Annual summit to livestream all keynote speakers at no cost
Napa, CA, January 11, 2019 – The Steering Committee of the 2019 Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium is pleased to announce this year’s summit has sold out. A schedule of thought-provoking keynote speakers, practical workshops, sponsor sessions and town hall-style meetings await registrants attending the summit on winery DTC sales and marketing, January 23-24, 2019 at the Hilton Concord Hotel.
“The DTC Wine Symposium is an annual highlight for winery DTC managers and executives from across the wine industry as demonstrated by the event’s third consecutive sellout,” said Jeremy Benson, executive director, Free the Grapes!, the Symposium’s presenter and benefactor. “We want to thank the terrific Steering Committee, sponsors, speakers and volunteers who will make the 12th annual summit another success,” he added.
Free Livestream of Both General Sessions
The DTC Wine Symposium will livestream its two general sessions, which includes all keynote presentations, at no cost. While the livestream will not include Workshop Sessions or Sponsor Sessions, the following keynotes may be viewed online at https://dtcwinesymposium.com/ courtesy of Free the Grapes!
- Day 1: Wednesday, January 23, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
- “Radical Collaboration: Designing Your Life and Work” by Bill Burnett, The New York Times bestselling author and Executive Director of the Design Program at Stanford
- “An Advance Preview of 2018 Shipping Data” by Larry Cormier, General Manager, ShipCompliant by SOVOS
- Day 2: Thursday, January 24, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
- “A Moving Target: Diversity for Profit” by Kristi Faulkner, President, WomenKind
- “State of the States Legislative Update” by Steve Gross, VP State Relations, Wine Institute
About the Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium
The DTC Wine Symposium is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! Now in its 12th year, the summit on DTC sales and marketing has raised more than $1.2 million for Free the Grapes’ PR campaign, and the Coalition for Free Trade’s legal work (The CFT “retired” in 2014 after achieving its goals). These two groups have worked closely with industry lobbyists and regional associations to streamline onerous regulations and to increase the number of legal wine shipping states from 17 to 45, which represent 95% of the US population. The DTC Wine Symposium is the primary fundraiser for Free the Grapes!, providing funds for its campaign to engage wine lovers and the media in its support of consumer choice using legal, regulated direct-to-consumer wine shipping. https://freethegrapes.org/
Media Contact: Ben Palos, Benson Marketing Group, (707) 254-1167, firstname.lastname@example.org
Press releases are generated outside of Spirited magazine and the information contained does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Spirited or its parent company, Sonoma Media Investments.