Benicia, Calif., cooperage Tonnellerie Ô (a division of Cork Supply USA) has moved two longtime employees up the ranks. Alex Perez (photo above) has been promoted from foreman to supervisor and master cooper apprentice. His new duties will include daily POR creation and closing, transfer orders, and the supervision of all barrel construction. Replacing Perez as foreman is Salvador Canchola (left), who’s been with the company since 2011. Canchola will now lead the cooperage team and oversee the company’s 5S program for a safe, LEAN work environment.
About The Author
October 16, 2020
March 3, 2020
Guinness Open Gate Brewery Announces Black Eyed Susan Beer Release Event – Rum barrel-aged beer created in collaboration with Tennessee Brew Works
October 21, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable