Benicia, Calif., cooperage Tonnellerie Ô (a division of Cork Supply USA) has moved two longtime employees up the ranks. Alex Perez (photo above) has been promoted from foreman to supervisor and master cooper apprentice. His new duties will include daily POR creation and closing, transfer orders, and the supervision of all barrel construction. Replacing Perez as foreman is Salvador Canchola (left), who’s been with the company since 2011. Canchola will now lead the cooperage team and oversee the company’s 5S program for a safe, LEAN work environment.
About The Author
August 17, 2018
Coin Toss Brewing announces release of Sweet Heat Repeat, joins forces with former Burnside Brewing team to revive popular brew
November 3, 2020
Crushing It: Custom crush facilities let winemakers and craft distillers share resources and expertise.
March 22, 2019
November 7, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable