To help small breweries comply with new Food and Drug Administration (FDA) menu labeling requirements, which go into effect May 5, the Brewers Association has developed a beer nutrient database and made the information available...Read More
In March, Utah Governor Gary Herbert signed a bill lowering the state’s DUI threshold from .08 to .05, making it the lowest limit in the nation. The bill, which will become law December 30, 2018, survived multiple attempts to...Read More
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
- AMC Global partners with Drinkworks to test and launch the world’s first single-serve cocktail syste…In Cocktails, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Wineries of Santa Clara Valley Welcomes Cinnabar WineryIn Industry Update, Wine, Other, Press Releases
- SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka Appoints Spirits Industry Veteran Marnina Queen as New VP of SalesIn People, Personnel News, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Enjoy The Ritual, Not The Alcohol With Ritual Zero Proof, American-Made Spirit Alternatives That Ech…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Llanllyr SOURCE prepares for global relaunch with 3 new board appointmentsIn Cocktails, People, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases