Made with a basic blend of white rum, lime juice, and sugar, daiquiris are some of the most versatile drinks around. Their roots reach back to the iron mines near the town of Daiquiri, Cuba, in the late 1800s, where American engineer Jennings Cox created the treat for his crew each day after work. The drink became especially popular over the next several decades, probably because you can add just about any type of fruit to the mix. So go ahead, visit your favorite produce provider and put that stuff on ice!
About The Author
June 17, 2019
December 26, 2020
November 8, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable