Made with a basic blend of white rum, lime juice, and sugar, daiquiris are some of the most versatile drinks around. Their roots reach back to the iron mines near the town of Daiquiri, Cuba, in the late 1800s, where American engineer Jennings Cox created the treat for his crew each day after work. The drink became especially popular over the next several decades, probably because you can add just about any type of fruit to the mix. So go ahead, visit your favorite produce provider and put that stuff on ice!
About The Author
Cascade Brewing announces two bottle and draft releases in March: Brunch Line and Tropical Embers collaboration with Beachwood Blendery
March 7, 2019
October 30, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
November / December 2020
Outreach & Engagement: Wineries develop smart marketing strategies to weather COVID-era challenges.posted on November 5, 2020
Meet the Most Admired Makers for 2020posted on November 2, 2020
Most Admired 2020: Jeff Restel, Elevate Wineposted on November 2, 2020
Beyond the Basics: Alcohol beverage packaging continues to evolveposted on November 16, 2020
- Elegance Brands’ BITTERTALES Aromatic Bitters Awarded Platinum Medal & Best in Show At L.A. Spi…In Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Press Releases
- IVUSION hangover hydration drink. Launching in DecemberIn No Alcohol, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Austin Eastciders Sangria Cider is Here to Win ThanksgivingIn Marketing, Product Release, Production, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- CONSCIOUS CONTAINER START-UP AND ANHEUSER-BUSCH INVITE THE NORTH BAY TO “REFILL MY BEER”In Distribution, Packaging, Marketing, Industry Update, Beer, Green/Sustainable, Consumer, Press Releases
- FOUNDERS BREWING CO. ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF BLUSHING MONKIn Marketing, Beer, Product Release, Production, Consumer, Press Releases