Red Oak Brewery makes traditional Bavarian-style lagers at its facilities in Whitsett, N.C., and has been recognized by Spirited readers in the Brewery Tasting Room or Tour category. Red Oak beers are brewed according to historical German standards of using only water, malted barley, yeast, and hops, and visitors can enjoy its slow-fermented lagers in the brewery’s lush onsite biergarten. Red Oak Brewery’s Lager Haus & Biergarten is currently open Wednesdays through Sundays and includes the biergarten, a tasting room, and gift shop. Brewery tours are held every Friday at 4:30 p.m. and include an hour-long tour of the facilities followed by a 45-minute sampling session. The tour runs $15 per person and includes four beer samples and a collectible glass, no reservations needed.
About The Author
Ken Weaver is a freelance beer writer and editor in Petaluma, California. He is the author of The Northern California Craft Beer Guide and most recently served as beer editor of All About Beer Magazine. Find him on Instagram + Twitter @KenWeaver.
Spirits Producers Engage Music Fans: How Hendrick’s Gin and Reyka Vodka spread brand awareness at popular music festivals
August 7, 2018
February 15, 2020
December 19, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Acumen Napa Valley Appoints Phillip Titus Winemakerposted on May 5, 2020
- KISTLER VINEYARDS SPEARHEADS EFFORTS TO RAISE FUNDS TO SUPPORT THE NATION’S RESTAURANT COMMUNITYIn Hospitality, COVID 19, Industry Update, Wine, Press Releases
- Taffer’s Mixologist Hard Seltzers Now Available To Purchase Online For Home DeliveryIn Cocktails, Hard Seltzer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Austin Eastciders Expands into the Heart of Austin with New Tap Room and Restaurant – OPENING …In Hospitality, Industry Update, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- Introducing RumChata Limón – Just In Time For SummerIn Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- 10th Street Distillery’s STR Cask aged Single Malt Wins Double Gold Ahead of New Launch: Find this u…In Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases