Red Oak Brewery makes traditional Bavarian-style lagers at its facilities in Whitsett, N.C., and has been recognized by Spirited readers in the Brewery Tasting Room or Tour category. Red Oak beers are brewed according to historical German standards of using only water, malted barley, yeast, and hops, and visitors can enjoy its slow-fermented lagers in the brewery’s lush onsite biergarten. Red Oak Brewery’s Lager Haus & Biergarten is currently open Wednesdays through Sundays and includes the biergarten, a tasting room, and gift shop. Brewery tours are held every Friday at 4:30 p.m. and include an hour-long tour of the facilities followed by a 45-minute sampling session. The tour runs $15 per person and includes four beer samples and a collectible glass, no reservations needed.
About The Author
Ken Weaver is a freelance beer writer and editor in Petaluma, California. He is the author of The Northern California Craft Beer Guide and most recently served as beer editor of All About Beer Magazine. Find him on Instagram + Twitter @KenWeaver.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable