Mead, the ancient alcoholic drink made from honey has become the must have purchase this Christmas. It’s growing popularity among the achingly chic is becoming more mainstream as it features in films and television programmes. Luxury brand Midas Mead has just released the UK’s only mead tasting set with tasting notes. Despite being crafted from honey, these meads are not as sweet as you might expect but the distinctive floral flavours from the nectar have been skilfully retained. Presented in a sleek gift box on a bed of hand tinted barley straw, this is a perfect present for someone wanting to try mead or for the connoisseur who wants to sample the meads from this renowned luxury Meadery.
About The Author
July 10, 2020
October 31, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
The Sirens of Summer Spirits: Sonoma and Napa County Women Making Wavesposted on September 17, 2020
Sustainability in Action: The Many Ways Producers Are Going Greenposted on September 9, 2020
Round and Round: Barrel brokers provide variety for producers looking to season their concoctions through aging.posted on September 14, 2020
September 3: International Cabernet Sauvignon Dayposted on September 2, 2020
- Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceIn Competition, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Industry Briefs, Cannabis, Press Releases
- Montavilla Brew Works cans several established brands, including a Fresh Hop IPA and a second cannin…In Packaging, Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Coin Toss Brewing Hosts 2nd Annual Fresh Hop ShowcaseIn Beer, Event, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- LUCAS BOLS BRINGS PREMIERE NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRT, DAMRAK VIRGIN 0.0, TO THE UNITED STATESIn Distribution, Uncategorized, Product Release, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- Beer Industry Teams Up to Fight Childhood Cancer with Brewing Funds the Cure 2020In Industry Update, Beer, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases