In recent months, Cork Supply USA has added Daniel Brodie to its team as a supply chain specialist and Drew Wolfe as a strategic accounts consultant. Brodie will be responsible for managing logistics and maintaining long-term relationships with suppliers. Wolfe will work with the company’s three sales divisions—closures, capsules, and oak to maximize cross-sector sales. Cork Supply USA is the U.S. division of a global producer and distributor of premium wine and spirits bottle closures, labels, Tonnellerie Ô barrels, and creative oak alternatives.
About The Author
November 18, 2019
October 12, 2018
August 26, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Acumen Napa Valley Appoints Phillip Titus Winemakerposted on May 5, 2020
- Boulder’s Cocktail Squad® Introduces Squad Sessions™In Cocktails, Spirits, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- VALKYRIE MOVES TO DIAM ORIGINE CORKS FOR DOMESTIC WINES: Commitment to quality and sustainability wi…In Packaging, Marketing, Wine, Press Releases
- Mad Bean Hard Iced Coffee Expands Distribution to 18 MarketsIn Cocktails, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Haleybrooke International Represents Broken Shed Vodka in Duty Free and Travel RetailIn Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Caribbean gin company launches Blue Ocean Edition Gin to raise awareness on World Oceans DayIn Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases