In recent months, Cork Supply USA has added Daniel Brodie to its team as a supply chain specialist and Drew Wolfe as a strategic accounts consultant. Brodie will be responsible for managing logistics and maintaining long-term relationships with suppliers. Wolfe will work with the company’s three sales divisions—closures, capsules, and oak to maximize cross-sector sales. Cork Supply USA is the U.S. division of a global producer and distributor of premium wine and spirits bottle closures, labels, Tonnellerie Ô barrels, and creative oak alternatives.
About The Author
Argyle Winery and Pacific Northwest College of Art to Unveil Third Annual “Art of Sparkling” Release
August 15, 2018
September 5, 2018
July 13, 2017
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Winning Wines: Behind the Scenes at the 2019 Sunset Wine Competitionposted on June 17, 2019
Apothic Single Serveposted on June 11, 2019
Winning Wines: Results from Experience Rosé 2019posted on June 4, 2019
- SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS AVA FALL EVENTSIn Wine, Event, Destination, Consumer, Press Releases
- Founders Brewing Co. Expands to Utah (49th State of Distribution)In Distribution, Industry Update, Beer, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- BigFish, a New Marketplace for Craft Spirits, Launches Online Platform For Delivering Small-Batch Sp…In Distribution, Marketing, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Arrangiarsi al FrescoIn Marketing, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- DeadEye Napa Valley Red Blend DebutsIn Wine, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases