In recent months, Cork Supply USA has added Daniel Brodie to its team as a supply chain specialist and Drew Wolfe as a strategic accounts consultant. Brodie will be responsible for managing logistics and maintaining long-term relationships with suppliers. Wolfe will work with the company’s three sales divisions—closures, capsules, and oak to maximize cross-sector sales. Cork Supply USA is the U.S. division of a global producer and distributor of premium wine and spirits bottle closures, labels, Tonnellerie Ô barrels, and creative oak alternatives.
About The Author
DISTILL VENTURES EXPANDS NORTH AMERICAN PRESENCE | Drinks Accelerator Adds to U.S. Leadership Team with Heidi Dillon Otto
October 3, 2018
November 30, 2020
January 22, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable