In March, Utah Governor Gary Herbert signed a bill lowering the state’s DUI threshold from .08 to .05, making it the lowest limit in the nation. The bill, which will become law December 30, 2018, survived multiple attempts to get it vetoed by the Utah Restaurant Association and Salt Lake Area Restaurant Association.
About The Author
January 18, 2019
June 26, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Still Complicated: Distillers are bending the rules when it comes to still style and product development.posted on October 30, 2019
The Pin Project: Making It Easier to be Sober at the Barposted on October 31, 2019
SESIÓN PREMIUM TEQUILA ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH L.A. CLIPPERSposted on October 22, 2019
Meet the Most Admired (Readers Poll Results Announced)posted on November 1, 2019
- Bent Shovel Brewing Establishes Temporary Home for its Beer GardenIn Industry Update, Beer, Consumer, Press Releases
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines Debuts Exclusive, Small-Lot Releases in Direct-to-Consumer PortfolioIn Wine, Product Release, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Hanson of Sonoma Distillery Introduces Japanese-Inspired Single Malt Double-Barrel WhiskeyIn Product Release, Spirits, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Hit Refresh: Boasting IPA flavor without the buzz, HopTea hits the mainstreamIn Beer, Product Release, Production, Industry Briefs
- Spirited magazine wins three Folio Awards for editorial and design excellenceIn Competition, Public Event, Marketing, Industry Update, Press Releases