In March, Utah Governor Gary Herbert signed a bill lowering the state’s DUI threshold from .08 to .05, making it the lowest limit in the nation. The bill, which will become law December 30, 2018, survived multiple attempts to get it vetoed by the Utah Restaurant Association and Salt Lake Area Restaurant Association.
About The Author
August 29, 2018
July 23, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable