Cue up the UB40, it’s national red wine day! Might as well enjoy some good tunes along with your favorite glass. And whether you’re a purist who goes for the ideal serving temperature (68° to 70°F) in the right glass (Burgundy or Bordeaux), or a rebel who likes it chilled or even mixed into a sangria or a spritzer, it’s time for your favorite wine to shine. Don’t be shy. The way you like it is always the best.
About The Author
Archer Roose Taps Beverage Industry Veteran Khaki Wennstrom to Lead Strategic Events and Partnerships
October 22, 2019
January 30, 2018
January 10, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable