Caitlin Braam, former president of Seattle Cider and Two Beers Brewing, has joined Boston Beer Company as a brand strategist for its Angry Orchard Hard Cider line. Her main focus will be driving education and engagement for the brand, stoking growth, and attracting new drinkers to the cider category. “The cidermakers at Angry Orchard are doing some incredible development and experimentation,” Braam said in a prepared statement. “I’m looking forward to helping the team grow the category—for Angry Orchard and all cidermakers.
About The Author
July 23, 2020
September 13, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable