Kombucha fans: Today is your day! This lightly effervescent, fermented tea can be flavored all sorts of ways, and its popularity is growing. Perfect for promoting gut health, the time is now to check it out if you haven’t already. There are even producers creating hard kombucha, such as Booch Craft, Flying Embers, Juneshine, and even the popular traditional kombucha producer, G&T’s. The result is an alcohol percentage similar to craft beers and hard ciders. Raise a glass to gut-healthy consumption!
About The Author
April 28, 2020
October 6, 2020
June 11, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable