Beer was first sold in cans on this day in 1935 by a New Jersey-based brewery known as Kruegers (hat tip to historic innovation). Today it not only still makes sense, but is hands-down the most entertaining section at any grocery or liquor store. Just reading the names or enjoying the images produced by today’s craft brewers is almost as fun as drinking what’s inside. Almost.
About The Author
April 2, 2020
May 2, 2019
April 11, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable