The Brewers Association, a nonprofit trade association for small and independent American craft brewers, has named Mary Pellettieri quality instructor, the first ever to hold the position. She will work with the BA Quality Subcommittee to develop content and deliver presentations that address brewing quality practices, systems and parameters. Pellettieri, who started in the brewing and beverages industries as a chemist and microbiologist (Siebel Institute of Technology, World Brewing Academy), is a sought-after judge and speaker for national events and seminars. She is author of Quality Management: Essential Planning for Breweries (Brewers Publications, 2015).
About The Author
Barra México returns to Mexico City for its fourth and largest show – Save the Date: June 10-11 at the CENTRO CITIBANAMEX –
March 12, 2018
September 9, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable