Happy International Grenache Day! This prolific grape finds its original roots in Northern Spain, yet is most commonly referred to as a Rhone varietal. You’ll often see it blended with Syrah and Mourvedre, yet sometimes winemakers choose to bottle it solo or even as a rosé. It also comes in both red and white varieties. How about lining up a few types and getting a full-circle sense of what this grape is all about?
About The Author
ONE OF ISRAEL’S PREMIER BOUTIQUE WINERIES INTRODUCES YATIR CREEK 2016 & YATIR MOUNT AMASA WHITE 2017 IN USA
November 4, 2019
January 21, 2020
Be the Change – Wine Industry’s First Virtual Job Fair to Promote Diversity & Inclusion Announces Lineup of Industry-Leading Job Exhibitors & Educators
December 2, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable