Among our favorite new products this time around is Bellavita Bags’ new PortoVino wine purse, which has a hidden, insulated “party pouch” that can hold two bottles of wine (or 1.5 liters of any beverage). This functional and stylish accessory is available in a variety of colors/designs that can be customized with a guaranteed minimum order and is a popular addition to tasting room gift shops. Seriously, wine in a purse. Who doesn’t want that?
About The Author
March 13, 2019
Winning Wines: A Full List of Double Gold and Gold Medal Winners from the 2019 East Meets West Wine Challenge
March 6, 2019
September 11, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable